Ayami Kakiuchi (垣内彩未), born August 30, 1989, in Nagoya, Aichi, Japan, was the sixth actress to play Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn in the Sailor Moon musicals. Her first musical was the 2001 musical Tanjou! Ankoku no Princess Black Lady, and her final show was the 10th anniversary show, Ai no Sanctuary.
After her work in the musicals, Ayami released a single with an idol group called Doll's Vox. She has also done some voice acting work as well as acting in a few TV dramas, and is currently a fashion model.
- She is a personal friend of fellow Sera Myu actress Chieko Kawabe.
- In 2003, she modeled for the now-defunct fashion magazine melon, in which Chisaki Hama was the lead model, and has worked with the same agency as Chisaki. They have also more recently worked together in live fashion shows.
- She is now married to photographer Ryuuji Sue, and they have a daughter who was born in 2017.
- Tanjou! Ankoku no Princess Black Lady
- Tanjou! Ankoku no Princess Black Lady (Kaiteiban) - Wakusei Nemesis no Nazo
- 10th Anniversary Festival - Ai no Sanctuary