Deity of Destruction
|Name:||Deity of Destruction|
|Game:||Sailor Moon: Another Story|
The Deity of Destruction was the final boss in Sailor Moon: Another Story for the Super Famicom. She was the merged form of Apsu and Sin. In this form, she hoped to finish off Sailor Moon once and for all.
This boss could be fought with two separate parties: Sailor Moon formed one party of five and Sailor Chibi Moon formed a second party of five. If Sailor Moon's party died, Sailor Chibi Moon's would take their place for a second round with considerably less difficulty. The ending of the game would then differ, depending on which party defeated her.
- Fin de Siècle - The Deity of Destruction's most powerful attack.
- Kuroi Taiyou - Apsu's signature attack.
- Hell's Attack - Sin's signature attack.
- Sonic Wave - A sleep-based attack.
- Dokugiri - A numb-based attack.