Eien Densetsu (Kaiteiban) - The Final First Stage
The Senshi fight Chaos in the Galaxy Cauldron
|Name (kanji/kana):|| 永遠伝説［改訂版］|
Ｔｈｅ Ｆｉｎａｌ Ｆｉｒｓｔ Ｓｔａｇｅ
|Name (romaji):||Eien Densetsu (Kaiteiban) - The Final First Stage|
|Name (translated):||Eternal Legend (Revision) - The Final First Stage|
|First Performance:||February 5, 1998|
|Last Performance:||February 16, 1998|
|Number of Performances:||18 (365-382)|
|Previous Musical:||Eien Densetsu|
|Next Musical:||Shin Densetsu Kourin|
Eien Densetsu (Kaiteiban) - The Final First Stage was the Kaiteiban (revision) of the 1997 Eien Densetsu musical, but featured quite a few plot, song, and cast changes. In addition to the commercial release of the musical, the senshuuraku performance was also released.
This was the final musical of Anza Ooyama, Ayako Morino, Misako Kotani, Akari Tonegawa, Sanae Kimura, Hiroko Tahara, Rei Saitou, Sayuri Katayama, Momoko Okuyama, and Sakoto Yoshioka. This musical also marked the return of the original Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn, Keiko Takeda, who reprised this role for one last time, and was the last one in which Yuuta Mochizuki played Mamoru Chiba/Tuxedo Mask, although he continued to perform in other roles.
The musical was released on VHS and DVD, and is also available in the Special Musical Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Memorial DVD Box Anza Ooyama Moon Vol. 2. The senshuuraku was only available on VHS for order during the musical performances, and is only available on DVD as a part of the ANZA Memorial Box Set II.
- Orleans no Sei Senshi
- Yami no Hitsugi
- Dream Yume wa Ookiku
- Kick Out a Bloody Mystery
- Galaxia Gorgeous
- Chasin' After You
- Gondola no Koibito-tachi
- I Miss You
- To a Brand-New World
- Toki Michite Kourin
- Galaxia no Dokusai
- Kakyuu-ouhi to Three Lights
- Sorezore no Elegy
- Onna no Ronsou
- Orleans no Sei Senshi ~ Uranus - Neptune no Uragiri
- Mou Ii no
- La Fatalité Sei Senshi
- Densetsu Seitan
- Double Moonlight Romance
- Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon: Anza Ooyama
- Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury: Ayako Morino
- Rei Hino/Sailor Mars: Misako Kotani
- Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter: Akari Tonegawa
- Minako Aino/Sailor Venus: Akiko Miyazawa
- Haruka Tenou/Sailor Uranus: Sanae Kimura
- Michiru Kaiou/Sailor Neptune: Hiroko Tahara
- Setsuna Meiou/Sailor Pluto: Rei Saitou
- Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn: Keiko Takeda
- Chibi Chibi/Sailor Chibi Chibi Moon: Mao Kawasaki
- Mamoru Chiba/Tuxedo Mask/Prince Endymion: Yuuta Mochizuki
- Kou Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter: Sayuri Katayama
- Kou Taiki/Sailor Star Maker: Hikari Ono
- Kou Yaten/Sailor Star Healer: Momoko Okuyama
- Princess Kakyuu: Sakoto Yoshioka
- Sailor Galaxia: Tamami Matsumoto
- Queen Beryl: Yuri Nishina
- Chaos: Ryuuji Kasahara
- Sailor Theta: Ado Endou
- Sailor Phi: Mika Komura
- Sailor Chi: Mari Yasuda
- Attacks used in this musical: Burning Mandala, Galactica Twister, Dark Power, Star Serious Laser, Galactica Puppet, Deep Submerge, World Shaking, Venus Love-Me Chain, Supreme Thunder, Mercury Aqua Rhapsody, Mars Flame Sniper, Silence Wall, Star Gentle Uterus, Star Sensitive Inferno, Galactica Cry, Dark Dome Close, Starlights Fusion Tempest, Galactica Inflation, Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss, Galactica Super String, Silver Moon Crystal Eternal Power, Sailor Cosmos Attack.
- In the senshuuraku performance of this musical, Taiki and Yaten began an impromptu performance of the song "Yume no Naka e," a popular song which was also used as the ending theme of the anime series Kare Kano. As the two of them left the stage at the end of that same scene, they were singing part of "Anata," a song written by Sera Myu composer Akiko Kosaka which was popular in the 1970s.
- During the curtain call of that same senshuuraku performance, Keiko Takeda (Sailor Saturn) attempted to perform Death Reborn Revolution when she came out on stage, but fell into a giggling fit and could not say the words.
- Naoko Takeuchi made a guest appearance after the curtain call of the senshuuraku performance.
- The video recording of the senshuuraku performance of this musical included at the very end a poem entitled "I WANT TO TELL YOU A NEVERENDING LOVE SONG - Sailor Memory wo Anata ni" written by lyricist Kayoko Fuyumori and read aloud by Sailor Moon actress Anza Ooyama and Sailor Mercury actress Ayako Morino. The poem described the experience the actors and staff had in performing the musicals over the years, and thanked the fans for their support.