Hikari Ono (小野妃香里), born November 27, 1971, in Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, Japan, is an actress who has played many roles in the Sailor Moon musicals. Her first show was the SuperS revision, in which she played Hawk's Eye, and her last show was the 10th Anniversary Festival - Ai no Sanctuary. After leaving the musicals, Hikari returned to record "Ginga no Sanctuary" for the Eternal Edition 3 CD. She was also a special guest for the 500th performance, as she did not perform in the Last Dracul musical.
Hikari was the longest-running Sailor Star Maker actress and is the fourth longest running overall performer in the musicals.
During and after her time in the Myu, Hikari wrote, directed, and/or performed in several other musicals and stage shows. These include the three Ninja Yell musicals and BORDERLESS and its sequel, as well as many other productions.
Hikari performed as Hawk's Eye in the following musicals:
- Sailor Moon SuperS - (Kaiteiban) Yume Senshi - Ai - Eien ni... Saturn Fukkatsu Hen
- Sailor Moon SuperS Special Musical Show
- Shin Densetsu Kourin
- Sailor Moon Sailor Stars
- Sailor Moon Sailor Stars (Kaiteiban)
- Eien Densetsu
- Eien Densetsu (Kaiteiban) - The Final First Stage
Hikari performed as Loof Merrow in the following musicals:
Hikari performed as Bloody Dracul Vampir in the following musicals:
- Kessen / Transylvania no Mori - Shin Toujou! Chibi Moon wo Mamoru Senshi-tachi
- Kessen / Transylvania no Mori (Kaiteiban) - Saikyou no Kataki Dark Cain no Nazo
- Last Dracul Saishuu Shou - Chou Wakusei Death Vulcan no Fuuin
Hikari performed as Prince Demande in the following musicals:
- Tanjou! Ankoku no Princess Black Lady
- Tanjou! Ankoku no Princess Black Lady (Kaiteiban) - Wakusei Nemesis no Nazo
- 10th Anniversary Festival - Ai no Sanctuary
- During the 1998 Shin Densetsu Kourin Fan Kansha, Hikari introduced herself as "Pikari Ono" when playing Kou Taiki, and "Hikari Ono" when playing Hawk's Eye.
- During the 2000 Transylvania no Mori (Kaiteiban) Fan Kansha, Hikari was paired with Nao Takagi to sing "You're My Jewelry." When she came out on stage, Hikari was dressed like Michiru, but Nao told her that she was a female villain and to stop fooling around. When Hikari remarked that she still looked like a female, Nao said that Hikari looked like a transvestite.