Talk:A House Full of Evil Presence! The Secret of the Beautiful Girl, Hotaru
Possible Urusei Yatsura influence
Umino 2:48 29 August 2010
- The fact that two characters have tiger-striped clothing is not an indication of an influence. If you could find a statement from an anime staff member stating that the clothing was influenced by Urusei Yatsura, then that would count. But at the moment, it is again your opinion. Kerochan no Miko 13:21, 29 August 2010 (MST)
- There's also the same hair color, same color scheme outfit, as well as same horns. Plus the fact "Lum" is a pretty famous figure in anime culture. Are there any other "official statements" for other references and cameos in Sailor Moon? I don't believe there is any official statements for the "Crayon Shin-chan" cameo in episode 104. Is that an opinion as well? What about the "Tenchi Muyo" ad in episode 31? Was there a written statement about that? Umino 4:41 29 August 2010
- I fixed your formatting again.
- The hair isn't the same, the outfit isn't the same, the horns aren't the same. The color scheme is the same, yes, but it's still your opinion and cannot be presented as fact.
- The fact that there was an ad on a bus that said "Tenchi Muyo" is still a fact. The fact that there was a Crayon Shin-chan doll in episode 104 is a fact, and that Shin-chan's actor delivered one of Shin-chan's lines in that episode is a fact. That you think this character looks like Lum is opinion. Kerochan no Miko 14:39, 29 August 2010 (MST)