I vaguely remember Chibi-Usa ceasing to exist for a time in S or Super S or one of those movies but I don't remember the details enough to write that section.
- As far as I remember it's just in early Stars that she starts to dissapear.--WikiSysop 09:25, 15 May 2006 (MST)
By the way, while I really appreciate your contributions, I'd also appreciate it if you could match consistency with stuff like Sailor Moon rather than Sailormoon. It just makes this more consistent.--WikiSysop 09:30, 15 May 2006 (MST)
- Uh, the whole business about time getting rewritten after season 1 is pretty contentious, since there's plenty of evidence that the Senshi just had their memories temporarily erased. I make the argument in favour of the memory-wipe scenario in a rather nebulous posting here. Dooky 11:10, 15 May 2006 (MST)
Someone who knows more about Parallel Sailor Moon than I do may want to do a write up on that.--WikiSysop 03:46, 16 May 2006 (MST)
I noticed that in Stars Chibiusa disappears from a photograph - it originally had Usagi, Mamoru, and Chibiusa in it but by the middle of the season it's just Usagi and Mamoru. It's entirely possible that the Senshi don't realize that she's vanished (and therefore Mamoru is dead) because the future being altered also altered their memories &c, and not just because she wasn't there. Kerochan no Miko 15:15, 28 July 2006 (MST)
- That theory doesn't really work, because Chibiusa was still on the picture in the episode where Chibi Chibi first appeared. However, it is implied that Mamoru is "killed" fairly early in the season, since Galaxia attacked him while he was on the plane to America. If that theory was true, she should've vanished from the photograph earlier. Elanorea 15:24, 28 July 2006 (MST)
- So if that's not it, why does she disappear from the picture? Chibi Chibi trying to eliminate the competition? Kerochan no Miko 15:27, 28 July 2006 (MST)
- It's probably just an anime inconsistency, just like how Sailor Uranus's aura color changes from blue to yellow in the episodes it appears in. WaterKnight 15:45, 14 December 2007 (MST)
Is the Crystal Tokyo thing really necessary? It's not really an alternate timeline since things are obviously progressing with the past. It's made explicitly clear the future changes to match certain events. For example, Chibi-Usa disappears everytime Mamoru dies or is otherwise unable to become King Endymion.--Sailor Biccy 12:01, 14 February 2008 (MST)
- The changes in fuku and NQS's scepters was a permanent thing, unlike the disappearing Chibiusa. However, I personally don't care either way. Kerochan no Miko 19:50, 14 February 2008 (MST)
The Tomoe Family
"...Professor Tomoe's perception and acceptance of her baby (Hotaru's) self may be a product of an alternate timeline placed into his memories by Sailor Moon".
- Not that I know of. Sounds pretty speculative to me. Kerochan no Miko (talk) 22:28, 9 December 2014 (MST)
- I checked the "Messiah of Silence" chapter from the S Memorial, but the only bit of new info I picked was that, as a consequence of the trauma of the attack, Usagi lost her memories of the battle against Pharaoh 90 after she entered it as Super Sailor Moon to save Saturn (that explains her blank, trance-like expression after she came out holding baby Hotaru). But nothing is mentioned about Tomoe or his memories of Hotaru other than he forgot about the Death Busters but still recognized the baby as her daughter. BTW, in the Memorial Hotaru claims she vaguely remembers meeting Chibiusa during the scene where Tomoe in his wheelchair returns Chibiusa her hat - amazing memory for an infant.