Talk:Codename: Sailor V
Yet another Wiki bug
The "Manga Chapters" title looks funny (no spacing w/ the line below) presumably because of the remark tag. Don't know what can be done about it. I start to hate Wiki now. 210 18:14, 1 August 2006 (MST)
- Does that look any better? dooky 22:15, 1 August 2006 (MST)
- It's better, but I take 1 step further. It's still not ideal tho. Anyway, I don't think this should be handled by us humans. tsk tsk 210 06:04, 2 August 2006 (MST)
Propose that these chapter titles be moved to the romanized Japanese versions, in line with the main manga chapters. Kerochan no Miko 14:59, 13 April 2011 (MST)
Looks like the official Kodansha release is translating the chapter titles directly, so I think we should move the chapter articles to match those titles like what we did with the anime episodes. Since the volumes aren't all out, though, I'm holding off on renaming until they are. Kerochan no Miko 12:18, 23 September 2011 (MST)
Hello, since this is Sailor Moon Wikipedia, I came to know about the first time each chapter got published and where, but there is no such information, does anyone have it? Because it needs to be here, nevertheless I been trying to find it but I wasn't lucky. Anyone else? --Endymx 11:13, 7 April 2012 (MST)
- You know, that's true - the episode articles include the first air date but the manga chapters don't have release dates. Adding that to the chapter infobox template would be a pain and a half, but if I can find a good source for dates I'll look into it. Kerochan no Miko 11:16, 7 April 2012 (MST)
- Thanks that would be awesome, I'll keep looking, if I find one, I'll let you know :)--Endymx 11:36, 7 April 2012 (MST)
- How about this one? I don't know japanese, and chrome's translation is really weird, could you check into it? http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%82%B3%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89%E3%83%8D%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0%E3%81%AF%E3%82%BB%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A9%E3%83%BCV --Endymx 11:54, 7 April 2012 (MST)
- Here's the information from the back of the reprint Sailor V books:
- Vol.1 - 「るんるん」1993年5月号 = RunRun, May 1993 issue.
- Vol.2 - 「るんるん」1993年7月号 = RunRun, July 1993 issue.
- Vol.3 - 「なかよし」増刊1991年8月号 = Nakayoshi Special, August 1991 issue.
- Vol.4 - 「なかよし」増刊1992年4月号 = Nakayoshi Special, April 1992 issue.
- Vol.5 - 「なかよし」増刊1992年8月号 = Nakayoshi Special, August 1992 issue.
- Vol.6 - 「なかよし」増刊1993年1月号 = Nakayoshi Special, January 1993 issue.
- Vol.7 - 「るんるん」1993年9月号 = RunRun, September 1993 issue.
- Vol.8 - 「るんるん」1993年11月号 = RunRun, November 1993 issue.
- Vol.9 - 「るんるん」1994年3月号 = RunRun, March 1994 issue.
- Vol.10 - 「るんるん」1994年5月号 = RunRun, May 1994 issue.
- Vol.11 - 「るんるん」1995年9月号 = RunRun, September 1995 issue.
- Vol.12 - 「るんるん」1996年5月号 = RunRun, May 1996 issue.
- Vol.13 - 「るんるん」1996年7月号 = RunRun, July 1996 issue.
- Vol.14 - 「るんるん」1996年9月号 = RunRun, September 1996 issue.
- Vol.15 - 「るんるん」1997年5月号 = RunRun, May 1997 issue.
- Vol.16 - 「るんるん」1997年11月号 = RunRun, November 1997 issue.
- --YnK 23:26, 7 April 2012 (MST)
- Perfect, thank you. I'll redo all the templates when I have a large chunk of time to spare. Kerochan no Miko 07:07, 8 April 2012 (MST)