As the Senshi never really appeared in "princess" form in any version of canon (except the scant handful of manga panels where they showed up to give power to Sailor Moon or whatever) and there's no specific information particular to this form there's no real reason to duplicate information from other articles here. The "princess" articles should really be kept redirects without any compelling evidence otherwise. Kerochan no Miko 22:16, 2 April 2012 (MST)
- I understand your point, but the information I put here about Sailor Venus' past life still comes from the official manga and codename sources and it is still relevant information about the character and I would appreciate if you could tell where I should put it therefore since this has to be kept as a redirect. Also, we should still put pictures of them as princesses somewhere, as I recall, there are many official artwork of them in their princess forms. --Sailorsimon 22:30, 2 April 2012 (MST)
- As I said, all the information was already duplicated in other articles. And I don't see why we "need" to post pictures of the princesses; this is a wiki and not an art gallery. Kerochan no Miko 22:39, 2 April 2012 (MST)
- We have one picture for each of their other forms; we need one to show what they looked like for the same reason we need one for all their other forms; for informative purposes, I'm not talking about a gallery, I'm just saying we should have one to show what they looked like; why is that such a big deal? Also, I wrote:
- "In the past, she was loved by a man from her people, Adonis who revealed a great deal about her backstory. According to him, the princess was born from the foam of the sea of Venus and when she did, a droplet spilled from her body and became a jewel. Adonis also explained that even though he loved Venus from the moment he met her, the princess never knew him. Princess Venus was eventually called to pursue her mission as Sailor Venus, and had to leave her planet and settle on the Moon to take care of Princess Serenity. When war broke out between the Earth and the Moon, she fought and eventually died. She was reincarnated as a human girl who was eventually awakened as Sailor V by Artemis, while Adonis was reincarnated as Danburite, and became her enemy."
- I don't know where you saw that info being duplicated; this is specific info about Venus' manga past life which is the only past life beside Serenity's that was delved into more thoroughly. And personally, I think we could place this info under the Sailor Venus Manga section. What do you think? --Sailorsimon 22:54, 2 April 2012 (MST)
- To repeat: the information you placed into this article fits just fine in other articles. Why you feel the need to paste large blocks of text into this talk page, I don't understand, but if you want to put it into the manga section of the Sailor Venus article, so be it. Kerochan no Miko 22:59, 2 April 2012 (MST)