Talk:Prism Heart Compact
What source are you using for the name of this item? Because according to the first Nakayoshi S guide, it's called the Pink Sugar Compact. Dooky 09:03, 7 June 2006 (MST)
- Bunny's Tour Through the Silver Millennium's Cosmic Dictionary, which is usually very accurate but it seems she maybe wrong on this... unless there is conflicting information somewhere in the anime sources. Gah, now I'm confused. GracieLizzie 09:06, 7 June 2006 (MST)
- It's never named on-screen in the anime. I'm fairly sure it isn't named in the manga either. The only reference to the name I've ever seen is a little descriptive panel in the Nakayoshi guide. Googling either term (even in katakana) doesn't seem to turn up much, sadly. Dooky 09:16, 7 June 2006 (MST)
- It's actually called the "Prism Heart Compact". Although in once instance, it's labelled as the "Pink Sugar Compact" in the Anime Memorial, later in the book, where it has the animation director sketch, it uses "Prism Heart Compact". This name also is featured on the Bandai released toy in katakana プリズム・ハー・コンパクト and Roman lettering as "PRISM HEART COMPACT". Added the info, but I'm not sure if you can alter the page title, or if you have to move the whole page.~ Fighter4luv 06:08, 8 August 2009 (MST)
- That'd require a page move - you could formally suggest that here. ^^ And before the page is moved, the article contents have to match w/ the current title. --210 06:56, 8 August 2009 (MST)
- I don't object to the move, but this does require an actual move according to the policy. Kerochan no Miko 13:50, 8 August 2009 (MST)
- Cool, I'd like to request that page move... do I alter the information first, or wait till the page title is fixed? ~ Fighter4luv 18:23, 11 August 2009 (MST)
- From the page move policy:
- ...post a message on the Talk page suggesting the move. Moving a page, particularly a popular one, is a big step and should be discussed before proceeding. If, after 24 hours, there is either no objection, or a consensus in favour of the move, go ahead and move the page.
- Until/unless the page is moved the information in the article must match the article title, so we don't have conflicting information. Kerochan no Miko 20:06, 11 August 2009 (MST)
- Since no one had any objections, I have moved the page, and updated the information. Can someone please fix up the image file name? Since I don't have access to the image folder ^_^. ~ Fighter4luv 04:40, 12 August 2009 (MST)
- ...okay, well, it hasn't been 24 hours. But, uh, whatever.
- And I don't see that the file name matters in the slightest. Kerochan no Miko 04:59, 12 August 2009 (MST)
- Didn't want to confuse people more... ~ Fighter4luv 05:37, 12 August 2009 (MST)
The future Silver Crystal being inside the compact technically also applies to the first anime (per SMS Nakayoshi Anime Album 2), so, should this be a general note, or should the anime bit be mentioned separately (because it's never actually confirmed on-screen)? --YnK (talk) 06:00, 27 April 2016 (MST)