Talk:Sailor Moon in Greece
Hello, I am a new member from Greece and I would like to ask my permission to edit the "Sailor Moon in Greece" page. I am aware that the international info about the greek dub is very lacking, and having watched both the STAR channel and the ANT1 versions, I would like to share my knowledge with other people.
Looking forward for your answer. (This unsigned comment was left by Vanakita, May 24, 2011)
- You don't have to ask permission to edit a wiki, you simply have to edit in accordance with the style guidelines and rules. Kerochan no Miko 12:47, 24 May 2011 (MST)
I had to do some serious revision to the additions in order to make it fit guidelines and read more coherently, but there are some things I had to remove because I didn't know how to make them make sense. Hopefully it's all still right. Please clarify: During Sailor Moon SuperS, this happens with both Jupiter and Mercury. Finally, it was parially fixed on Sailor Stars. - Does this mean that both Jupiter and Mercury were called "Sailor Kronos"? Or were they given the wrong names? If so, what were those names? Also, which changes to the dialogue sounded "weird" and "out of context"? Need specifics, please. And finally, the section about the opening sequences was so convoluted and confusing that I had to cut out most of it, so I hope it still makes sense. --Kerochan no Miko 16:08, 24 May 2011 (MST)
- I just read the revision, no worries it still makes sense like this.
- By the line about SuperS, I meant that they are normally called Jupiter and Mercury, but sometimes they are wrongly named "Kronos". If you have a veoh account or veoh web player installed, I can show you some episodes there to show what I mean.
- Also for the dialogue, there is an example on minako's nurse mayhem episode. Artemis stated that they visited ami and makoto in the original and they "helped" there, in they greek dub he states: "Before coming here, makoto also came at ami's place and we made soup for her too"~~makes no sense.
- Also, artemis's part where he is in minako's bag is omitted (dialogue) so the greek dub makes a plot hole on how artemis got hurt on rei's house
- Vanakita, May 25, 2011)
- So both Jupiter and Mercury were called "Sailor Kronos"? Yeah, that would be confusing....
- And okay, I'll add that part in as an example, thanks. Kerochan no Miko 17:21, 24 May 2011 (MST)
- You're welcome. Btw, the scene of minako shaking the basket was shown, it was artemis's dialogue that was omitted "Ouch!That hurts minako!" or sthng like this. All in all it made no sense why artemis was hurt xD Vanakita 24 May 2011)
Hey, I am back . I am going to add the gender/relationship changes in a few minutes Vanakita 21:23, 24 May 2011 (MST)
- Gender/Relationship Changes:
Zoicite remained male and his relationship with kunzite changed to "best friends"
Fisheye was changed to female
Zirconia was changed to male
Tamashaburou was changed to female
Haruka and Michiru's relationship was not changed Vanakita 21:33, 24 May 2011 (MST)
I reverted the massive amount of edits made to the article today because it simply made it a huge mess. Please feel free to re-add information in the correct style and format. Kerochan no Miko 11:31, 17 June 2011 (MST)
- Okay :D Syaoran is one of the members of a team that produces a remastered version of the greek dub. He remembers everything on details, so I'm going to gather all the info he put and organise it better. Btw, I noticed some false information on the henshin/attacks list, I will fix those tooVanakita 08:55, 12 February 2012 (MST)
Hi do you any episodes from star channel? (This unsigned comment was left by Skream, 2 November 2011)
- This is a wiki, not a source for downloads. Kerochan no Miko 15:30, 2 November 2011 (MST)