Talk:Seeking Friends! Chibi Moon's Actions
I know that's what SMU says, but I believe the line was more along the lines "It's just symbols" or something. --GracieLizzie 04:22, 25 March 2007 (MST)
- According to the transcript I found, the conversation went:
- Mina: "I read this with my imagination!"
- Lita: "How could you read it? It's nothing but symbols!"
- Amy: "There ARE a few letters, but they're half-erased."
- -Kerochan no Miko 04:52, 25 March 2007 (MST)
- The Viz dub has Minako saying "It looks like a child wrote it" It may be worth noting that in Japan, children are typically only capable of writing Kana because they haven't learned Kanji yet. This is why Japanese Manga intended for children has most of the text in Kana and what Kanji there is has Furigana next to it (or above it when the text is written horizontally). 220.127.116.11 12:17, 12 March 2021 (EST)
Yes, Tamasaburou and Shinnosuke are both played by Akiko Yajima, but they're separate characters and listed separately in the credits. Likewise, Miki Narahashi played both Chagama and Shinnosuke's mother, but is also credited separately. Please stop changing this, as it is formatted this way for a reason. Kerochan no Miko (talk) 23:47, 13 September 2020 (EDT)