Talk:Unofficial Sailor Moon Games
I wrote a list of unofficial SM games. If I missed something, please add other games someone. I did not include games in development, since it is not clear what the result will be. Also, I was unsure about hentai SM games (e.g., there are several versions of solitaire with hentai SM cards). Must such games be listed? Anton-P 02:13, 18 June 2006 (MST)
- I don't see any reason why not... certainly feel free to include them if you want to. Dooky 16:22, 22 June 2006 (MST)
Just for future reference, for people planning to add games to this list - please do not add games that are only "in development." There are many, many games that languish in the "development" stage and never see the light of day, so this list should only include games that have been released in some kind of finished playable form. Kerochan no Miko 18:15, 29 December 2007 (MST)
- Do playable demos count? -Malkinann 18:20, 29 December 2007 (MST)
- I think that would depend on how much of a "demo" it is. Thirty seconds of gameplay, no. Five levels of a ten-level game, yes. Kerochan no Miko 18:26, 29 December 2007 (MST)
Fan Games Articles
Per the discussion here, I have marked all articles for individual fan games as esoteric. Does anyone out there have a good reason why they should exist when wiki policy is not to create articles about individual fan projects but to treat them as a whole? If not, this article is going to be devoted to talking about the phenomenon of fan-made video games (along the lines of the fanfiction or AMV articles) rather than a listing of all the ones that have been made. Kerochan no Miko 01:17, 22 May 2010 (MST)
- When you started the discussion mentioned above, I was going to propose that we could at least keep the list of finished videogames as they appear now, and include a brief description of the characteristics of the game under the name of each game. That wouldn't be treating them as whole, though (which is the purpose of this article after all) it'd be just moving some info from the individual articles to the main article; but I resist the idea of losing all that information.
- On the other hand, we could always include a videogame section on WikiMoon Web linking to sailorvgame.org and other websites dedicated to fan-made games, right? Silver 16:34, 23 May 2010 (MST)
- I'm all for adding stuff to WikiMoon Web, since it could really use some content. So yes, definitely there.
- As for the list of games, I think you have a point -- now that we have all of the information compiled it would be a little counterproductive to delete it. And there is a precedent for it; for example, on the Black Dog article there's a list of comics produced by that doujin circle. So yeah, let's just de-link the articles, keep the listings, and do a little more description of the games as a whole &c in this article. Sound good? Kerochan no Miko 16:48, 23 May 2010 (MST)
- Sounds good to me. ^^ Silver 18:45, 23 May 2010 (MST)
Bogus "Caroline Software Inc." game
As the page is protected, I suggest deleting the last entry from "Other Games" table. Caroline Software Inc. never created any Sailor V game, it's a bogus info originally proposed by vandalistic account of Dipswitch (I could also assume the recently spotted Wheelman Tanner being its clone).