This is my first stab at the template. For a while I had an image in there too, but it was making the table absolutely huge. I've set it so that you can change the colour of the table depending on the character's alignment... I really like this feature, but what do people think of the colours? If they're too gaudy, we can dull them down a bit, but I was using web-safe colours so my pelette was a bit limited.
Oh yeah... I might make a separate template for Sailor Senshi, but this could still be applied to their civilan forms. I certainly want additional tables for Youma, Cardians, Droids and Daimons, since they have some tabulated data in the Nakayoshi guides.
- Hmm. There's a minor formatting issue that I'm not sure how to correct... all text is vertically floated in the centre of cells instead of sticking to the top. This makes things slightly confusing when there's multiple lines of text in one of the boxes. I'm not sure how to correct for this, so in the meantime I've added cell borders to make things a bit clearer.
- Added an 'actors' section which I previously forgot about. Let's limit this to anime/dub/PGSM actors though... if we start adding Myu actors to the box too, it'll be bigger than the page.
Because of the global repercussions, I suggest limiting editing rights of well-established templates to admins only. Other users who want to change them may suggest to admins to do so. 210 21:05, 16 July 2006 (MST)
- To be honest I'm not sure it'd make much difference. Tonight's vandal did a fine job of defacing the site even without the help of the templates. I guess there's no harm in making them only editable to registered users though. Dooky 00:11, 17 July 2006 (MST)
- Yeah, that's pretty sufficient for now. 210 01:00, 17 July 2006 (MST)
- I just wanted to say that after some experiences using a few other wikis for other fandoms, I really do appreciate the fact that our templates here are non-editable except by mods. I suppose in part it's a tribute to the maturity of the wiki, but anyways... Just thought I'd let you know your strictness/structure in this respect is appreciated. --Diagnosed (talk) 20:41, 2 February 2014 (MST)
age and date of birth
hello! age and date of birth don't need y the profile? (i'm spanish sorry for my bad english) --fran_sm_89 04:29, 11 October 2009 (MST)
- No, there is no space for age or date of birth in the profile. Given that ages change over the course of the series, and the only dates of birth known are for the main Senshi (leaving 99% of the infoboxes with an empty space there), I don't see that we need it, either. Kerochan no Miko 12:51, 11 October 2009 (MST)