|(no image yet)|
|Occupation:||Daimon under the supervision of Mimete|
|First Anime Appearance:||A House Full of Evil Presence! The Secret of the Beautiful Girl, Hotaru|
|First Manga Appearance:||N/A|
|First PGSM Appearance:||N/A|
|Actors:||Shinobu Adachi (anime)|
She could transform her hands into all sorts of objects, including scissors, an umbrella, and a giant craft knife. She could also fling paper with razor sharp edges, or trap her opponent in a giant sheet of paper.
- U-Henshuu was a unique Daimon in that she did not say "lovely" when she was destroyed. Instead, she said, "Stick to your deadlines!"
- U-Henshuu appeared as a monster in the video game Sailor Moon: Another Story, and could be found in Crystal Tokyo.
- The manga page U-Henshuu was created from featured panels of her fight with Sailor Moon in chronological sequence, and showed scenes such as her being destroyed with Rainbow Moon Heartache.
- The "Henshuu" part of her name means "edit" (編集; same pronunciation), a term often seen in the manga industry.
- U-Henshuu was the second monster-of-the-day to have paper based attacks. The first one was the Youma Garoben.