Usagi's Idol! The Graceful Genius Michiru
Usagi seeks help from Michiru
|Name (Kanji/kana):||うさぎの憧れ! 優美な天才みちる|
|Name (Romaji):||Usagi no Akogare! Yuubi na Tensai Michiru|
|Name (Translated):||Usagi's Idol! The Graceful Genius Michiru|
|Name (Viz Dub):||Usagi’s Idol: The Graceful Genius Michiru|
|Animation Director:||Taichi Nakamura|
|Air Date:||April 23, 1994|
|Previous Episode:||A Beautiful Boy? The Secret of Haruka Tenou|
|Next Episode:||Protect the Pure Heart! A Three-Way Battle|
|English Dub Episode|
|Air Date:||June 152000|
|Previous Episode:||Driving Dangerously|
|Next Episode:||Swept Off Her Feet|
- The songs that Michiru played on her violin at the beginning of the episode were "Liebesleid" and "Liebesfreud" by Fritz Kreisler.
- In the group shot of Sailor Moon and the Inner Senshi as they faced off against Octave, Sailor Moon's odango covers were missing.
- In the Spanish dub, when Sailor Neptune attacked Octave, the first word of the original audio from her attack ("Deep...") could be heard before "Mares y océanos," the Spanish name of Deep Submerge.
- The first time this episode aired in the Italian dub, Sailor Neptune called Sailor Moon by her civilian name, "Bunny." This was corrected when the episode aired again, however.
- In the version of the English dub that aired on Cartoon Network, Sparkling Wide Pressure was changed to "Jupiter Thunder Power" in this episode, but in the DVD release, the attack's name remained the same.
- Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon - Kotono Mitsuishi
- Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury - Aya Hisakawa
- Rei Hino/Sailor Mars - Michie Tomizawa
- Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter - Emi Shinohara
- Minako Aino/Sailor Venus - Rica Fukami
- Haruka Tenou/Sailor Uranus - Megumi Ogata
- Michiru Kaiou/Sailor Neptune - Masako Katsuki
- Luna - Keiko Han
- Artemis - Yasuhiro Takato
- Mamoru Chiba/Tuxedo Mask - Tohru Furuya
- Professor Souichi Tomoe - Akira Kamiya
- Kaolinite - Noriko Uemura
- Young Man - Daisuke Sakaguchi
- Octave - Misa Fukai
| Previous episode:
Sailor Moon S
| Next episode:|
|This article is a stub. You can help WikiMoon by expanding it.|