Hello, and welcome to WikiMoon! Thank you for joining the project and being willing to contribute. We hope you will continue to take part, because we can always use the help of Sailor Moon fans.
You may find these links helpful, if you haven't already seen them:
- Rules and policies
- Style guidelines
- How to write character names
- Current project needs
- Community Portal or Main Talk (for project discussion)
When linking to episode articles, please use the titles as they exist on this wiki and not the Viz titles, as doing the latter leads only to broken links. Kerochan no Miko (talk) 19:11, 6 November 2020 (EST)
Once again, please link to articles as they exist on this wiki rather than creating broken links. Also, please refer to the style guidelines when making edits, as it appears you are not familiar with them. Kerochan no Miko (talk) 20:12, 10 November 2020 (EST)
ArisGamer2000, I shouldn't need to keep telling you this, but please follow the style guidelines when making edits. Some kind of indication that you're actually reading these requests would be nice, as well. Kerochan no Miko (talk) 02:11, 13 November 2020 (EST)
Let me put it quite bluntly: I'm getting frustrated. I've asked you repeatedly to follow the standard style guidelines when making edits. You're not. You're also not acknowledging that you're even seeing these requests. If I need to temp ban you to get your attention, I will, but I'd rather not do that. Please, just actually make edits that don't require me to do a lot of cleaning up afterwards. Kerochan no Miko (talk) 19:34, 13 November 2020 (EST)
If information is not verifiably true and you do not have actual proof of it, you can not add it to this wiki. Hence, there cannot be an article made about a possible Serbian dub, only if you have proof that it existed. Kerochan no Miko (talk) 20:23, 19 November 2020 (EST)
Once again: please read the site rules before editing the wiki. It is stated clearly in the images policy that we do not support uploading images, so please do not do it again. Kerochan no Miko (talk) 16:48, 27 November 2020 (EST)
- Apologies^_^ I think I should read the rules again and I will not be doing any edits for the next days. I think you are somehow tired of me.
- While I appreciate information being added to articles, especially in areas I don't know very much about, I have indeed been asking you to read the rules and learn how the wiki works so that I don't have to clean up all of your edits. I suggest not only going over rules and such that apply to this wiki, but also looking at the changes I've made to your edits in order to see how things are supposed to be done. Kerochan no Miko (talk) 20:07, 29 November 2020 (EST)
I actually look at your edits very carefully which are done over mine. As I have understood sometimes we need to use different expression ways with correct grammar, right? ArisGamer2000 (talk) 8:21, 30 November 2020 (EST)
- Yes, correct grammar is required. However, most of the issues with your edits have to do more with formatting. Kerochan no Miko (talk) 21:47, 30 November 2020 (EST)
- 1) No, that's not correct. You should not be linking to "Sailor Moon Classic" at all because "Sailor Moon Classic" is not an article on this wiki.
- 2) I also told you not to sign comments with my name. If you do it again, I will temp ban you. It's not funny and it's not okay. Kerochan no Miko (talk) 18:41, 8 December 2020 (EST)
- I also told you that it is not acceptable to post only part of a summary, and the partial summary you did post didn't even come close to following the style guidelines. I thought that you understood that you needed to learn those? Kerochan no Miko (talk) 18:53, 8 December 2020 (EST)
- I need more information. Exactly which page are you trying to edit? Are you getting an error? What exactly is happening to make you say it "does not let you edit"? Kerochan no Miko (talk) 16:41, 1 January 2021 (EST)
Please do not just blank articles. If you create something in error, ask for it to be deleted. Leaving an article blank (especially for no apparent reason) is not acceptable. Kerochan no Miko (talk) 22:00, 11 January 2021 (EST)