Hello, and welcome to WikiMoon! Thank you for joining the project and being willing to contribute. We hope you will continue to take part, because we can always use the help of Sailor Moon fans.
You may find these links helpful, if you haven't already seen them:
- Rules and policies
- Style guidelines
- How to write character names
- Current project needs
- Community Portal or Main Talk (for project discussion)
I reverted your edits for a few reasons. First of all, you broke the userbox template, which is a template and therefore has certain fields that must be left the way that they are, with only their information changed if needed. You can't just add in additional fields like you did, because that breaks it. Also, your edits were very much against the style guidelines and not fitting with the rest of the wiki. I would suggest that you actually look over the wiki and familiarize yourself with how we organize information here, and be sure you know the rules and style guidelines well before making further edits. Kerochan no Miko 18:46, 1 October 2009 (MST)
Bacturin, you can put "do not change" in the edit summary all you want, but until your edits actually fit the wiki guidelines, I'm still going to remove them. Kerochan no Miko 20:23, 3 October 2009 (MST)
This isn't Wikipedia. Therefore, we don't use Wikipedia guidelines, so I don't care if you violate them. We use our own style guidelines and rules, which I have linked you to above. Kerochan no Miko 17:09, 4 October 2009 (MST)
The information you added to the Nephrite article has been removed as it was plagiarised from another website. Please be aware that contributions to this wiki must be your own work and continued plagiarism will result in your account being banned. Kerochan no Miko 17:08, 13 October 2009 (MST)
- This information was obtained from the wikia website for SM. "I WROTE" that article on there therefore it is NOT plagiarism if I published it on wikimoon. I published it on wikimoon to achieve unity between the two links and reduce redundancy in conflicting info in different SM sites. (This unsigned comment was left by Bacturin, October 13, 2009)
- That's interesting, you're Betty Ann Anderson of The Oracle? Because what you added to the Nephrite article was basically her write-up about Nephrite with some of the words and sentence order switched around to make it look like yours.
- As for your concern for "conflicting information," as long as the information is the same, what does it matter if the text reads exactly identical? This is supposed to be its own website, not exactly the same as every other one out there. Kerochan no Miko 19:48, 13 October 2009 (MST)
- I am not Betty Ann Anderson of The Oracle but I did use her information. Some of the sentences appear to be similar to her's but I also used two other articles. I am still working on the Nephrite article on wikia but in the meantime, I was hoping to keep in sync the two edits on wikia and wikimoon (this site). (This unsigned comment was left by Bacturin, October 13, 2009)
- Write your own article.
- As I said earlier, you've been warned. If you keep copying others' work, you will be banned. Kerochan no Miko 20:57, 13 October 2009 (MST)