Hello, and welcome to WikiMoon! Thank you for joining the project and being willing to contribute. We hope you will continue to take part, because we can always use the help of Sailor Moon fans.
You may find these links helpful, if you haven't already seen them:
- Rules and policies
- Style guidelines
- How to write character names
- Current project needs
- Community Portal or Main Talk (for project discussion)
When making edits, please use the "Show preview" button and make sure you're ready to save the page as it exists before you hit Save. That way you don't make several edits in a row, and therefore it cuts down on edit conflicts with other users. (I've already run into several conflicts because I was trying to fix errors at the same time you were making multiple edits.) Thank you! Kerochan no Miko 22:00, 19 January 2008 (MST)
Sorry, and thanks!!!
I noticed that on the Sailor Moon in Spain article, you kept editing the "Transformations and Attacks" to add a new section, then went in and edited that new section - you do realize that you don't have to do that, right? You can just add all the information at once into the article, without having to do two separate edits.... Kerochan no Miko 16:27, 4 January 2009 (MST)
Yes, I noticed yesterday... and it's really weird I was doing it like that, lol, sorry.
E.Knight are you from Spain? Entonces, ¿puedo hablarte en español? Es que he visto tus comentarios en la página de "Sailor Moon in Spain" y es verdad que en el manga dice "Príscila Luna, dame el poder" pero yo cuándo era pequeño y veía el anime en doblaje español siempre creí que decía "Prístina Luna" Prístina significa "primera", o "antigua", o "primigenia", lo que tiene más sentido. Tal vez los que editaron el manga para España cometieron el error, pero es que hace mucho que no veo el anime en español.--Silver 17 08:46, 28 July 2009 (MST)
Hola, sí, soy español ^^. En el manga cometieron MUCHOS errores. Si te fijas en esa transformación, hay varias opciones, incluso "pristina" alguna vez que otra. Yo tengo toda la serie y el manga en español, por eso lo reviso poco a poco para añadir más datos. E.Knight 19:48, 29 July 2009 (MST)
E.Knight si quieres pásate por Sailor Moon (Spanish theme song). Es una página que creé hace tiempo pero creo que tal vez tú podrías aportarle más cosas porque sabes más de la versión española de Sailor Moon que yo ;) --Silver 17 10:49, 30 July 2009 (MST)
Sorry for my interruption, but if it's not concerned w/ personal matters, could you talk in English, since I can't read Spanish? ^^; --210 21:56, 30 July 2009 (MST)
- hahaha, sorry, sure. Well, we were talking about the strange version of the spanish manga, with so many changes and mistakes. About the song, Silver, I don't know what could I add, I don't have more info. I disagree with some of the translation, but besides that, I can't add any info to the song's article. E.Knight 18:48, 01 Augoust 2009 (MST)
- I also disagree with some parts of the translation, but that's not the translation I originally posted, somebody else (a WikiMoon sysop, I suppose) changed some parts and when I tried to change then back, he/she reverted my edit over and over again, so... But anyway, as long as it can be an understandable version of the Spanish version, it works for me.--Silver 17 11:06, 3 August 2009 (MST)
- I edited the translation. If you want to discuss what I changed, feel free to do so on the talk page for the song. Kerochan no Miko 12:23, 3 August 2009 (MST)