Eri Kanda (神田恵里), born March 6, 1979, was the fifth actress to play Rei Hino/Sailor Mars in the Sailor Moon musicals. Her first musical was Kaguya Shima Densetsu in 1999, and her final performance was the Transylvania no Mori revision in 2001.
Although Eri was cast in the same number of musicals as Megumi Yoshida, she was not in as many stage performances, making her the third-longest running Sailor Mars.
As of writing, Eri is taking a break from being a performer.
 Personal Trivia
- She still occasionally hangs out with her fellow Sera Myu actress Chieco Kawabe, as mentioned in Chieco's blog.
- Kaguya Shima Densetsu
- Kaguya Shima Densetsu (Kaiteiban) Natsuyasumi! Houseki Tankentai
- Shin / Henshin - Super Senshi e no Michi - Last Dracul Jokyoku
- Kessen / Transylvania no Mori - Shin Toujou! Chibi Moon wo Mamoru Senshi-tachi
- Kessen / Transylvania no Mori (Kaiteiban) - Saikyou no Kataki Dark Cain no Nazo