| Sailor Star Fighter
Sailor Star Fighter was one of the Sailor Starlights, who came to Earth under the guise of Kou Seiya.
| Sailor Star Fighter|
in the anime
In the anime, Seiya physically transformed from male to female when he transformed into Sailor Star Fighter.
- Star Serious Laser - This was an offensive attack in which a laser beam struck the enemy and harmed them. It could kill, but Sailor Star Fighter rarely used it at full power, and instead chose to use it to weaken any Phages so that Eternal Sailor Moon could later heal them.
- Sailor Star Fighter's costume in the anime was almost identical to her manga costume, except that the navy blue portions of the sailor fuku were black.
In the manga, Sailor Star Fighter disguised herself as the male idol Kou Seiya in order to search for Princess Kakyuu, but remained physically female.
- Fighter Star Power, Make Up - Seiya used this command to transform into Sailor Star Fighter.
- Star Serious Laser - This was an offensive attack in which a laser beam struck the enemy and harmed them.
- Sailor Star Fighter's sailor fuku was, like all the Sailor Starlights' sailor fuku, very different from the ones worn by the Solar System Senshi. The Starlights' sailor fuku were navy blue two-piece outfits made up of a bikini-like top which had a winged star brooch in its center and a sailor collar attached, and hotpants. They all wore over-the-knee boots and long gloves that went well above the elbow. They all wore beaded tiaras which had a five-pointed star in the center, and two beaded belts on their waist which appeared to be fastened by one single five-point star belt buckle. All the Starlights wore golden star earrings. Star Fighter's primary color was navy blue and her secondary color was light blue. Sailor Star Fighter had a belt-like choker around her neck and a pair of belt-like arm straps on her upper arms.
| Chinatsu Akiyama as|
Sailor Star Fighter
In the musicals, Sailor Star Fighter was played by Sayuri Katayama and Chinatsu Akiyama.
- Some fans have speculated that the Sailor Starlights' names might be derived from the Hindu Trimurti: the Creator, the Preserver, and the Destroyer.
- The Materials Collection also listed the attacks Star Fighter Kick (スターファイター・キック), Star Fighter Punch (スターファイター・パンチ), Star Fighter Upper (スターファイター・アッパー), and Star Fighter Attack (スターファイター・アタック), but did not say what they were intended to do.
- ↑ The Manga of Naoko Takeuchi - Sailor Moon - Materials Collection - Translated by Alex Glover