Sailor Star Healer
|Name:||Sailor Star Healer|
|Lives:||Kinmoku; briefly Tokyo|
|Associates:||Sailor Star Fighter, Sailor Star Maker, Princess Kakyuu|
|First Anime Appearance:||A Goodbye and an Encounter! The Destiny of Flowing Stars|
|First Manga Appearance:||Act 43 Stars 1|
|First PGSM Appearance:||N/A|
|English Name:||Sailor Star Healer|
|Sailor Star Healer|
| Sailor Star Healer|
in the anime
In the anime, Yaten physically transformed from male to female when he transformed into Sailor Star Healer.
- Star Sensitive Inferno - This was an offensive attack that cast a blast of lightning at an enemy and harmed them. It could kill, but Sailor Star Healer rarely used it at full power, and instead chose to use it to weaken any Phages so that Eternal Sailor Moon could later heal them.
- Sailor Star Healer's costume in the anime was almost identical to her manga costume, except that the navy blue portions of the sailor fuku were black.
- Healer Star Power, Make Up - Yaten used this command to transform into Sailor Star Healer.
- Star Sensitive Inferno - This was an offensive attack that cast a blast of lightning at an enemy and harmed them.
- Sailor Star Healer's sailor fuku was, like all the Sailor Starlights' sailor fuku, very different from the ones worn by the Solar System Senshi. The Starlights' sailor fuku were navy blue two-piece outfits made up of a bikini-like top which had a winged star brooch in its center and a sailor collar attached, and hotpants. They all wore over-the-knee boots and long gloves that went well above the elbow. They all wore beaded tiaras which had a five-pointed star in the center, and two beaded belts on their waist which appeared to be fastened by one single five-pointed star belt buckle. All the Starlights wore golden star earrings. Star Healer's main color was navy blue and her secondary color was light green. Around her neck were a pair of criss-crossed chokers, and over her gloves she wore three beaded gold bracelets on each hand.
| Mikako Tabe as|
Sailor Star Healer
- Some fans have speculated that the Sailor Starlights' names and powers might be derived from the Hindu Trimurti: the Creator, the Preserver, and the Destroyer.
- The Materials Collection also listed the attacks Star Healer Beam (スターヒーラー・ビーム), Star Healer Tornado (スターヒーラー・トルネード), and Star Healer Worm (スターヒーラー・ワーム) for Sailor Star Healer, but did not say what they were intended to do.
- The Manga of Naoko Takeuchi - Sailor Moon - Materials Collection - Translated by Alex Glover