Sailor Star Maker
|Name:||Sailor Star Maker|
|Lives:||Kinmoku; briefly Tokyo|
|Associates:||Sailor Star Fighter, Sailor Star Healer, Princess Kakyuu|
|First Anime Appearance:||A Goodbye and an Encounter! The Destiny of Flowing Stars|
|First Manga Appearance:||Act 50 Stars 1|
|First PGSM Appearance:||N/A|
|English Name:||Sailor Star Maker|
| Sailor Star Maker|
in the anime
In the anime, Taiki physically transformed from male to female when he transformed into Sailor Star Maker.
- Star Gentle Uterus - Star Maker's only known attack. It was an offensive attack that cast multiple balls of light at an enemy and harmed them. It could kill, but Sailor Star Maker rarely used it at full power, and instead chose to use it to weaken any Phages so that Eternal Sailor Moon could later heal them.
- Sailor Star Maker's costume in the anime was almost identical to her manga costume, except that the navy blue portions of the sailor fuku were black.
- Maker Star Power, Make Up - Taiki used this command to transform into Sailor Star Maker.
- Star Gentle Uterus - Star Maker's only known attack. It was an offensive attack that cast multiple balls of light at an enemy and harmed them. In the TokyoPop manga, it was renamed "Star Gentle Creator."
- Sailor Star Maker's sailor fuku was, like all the Sailor Starlights' sailor fuku, very different from the ones worn by the Solar System Senshi. The Starlights' sailor fuku were navy blue two-piece outfits made up of a bikini-like top which had a winged star brooch in its center and a sailor collar attached, and hotpants. They all wore over-the-knee boots and long gloves that went well above the elbow. They all wore beaded tiaras which had a five-pointed star in the center, and two beaded belts on their waist which appeared to be fastened by one single five-pointed star belt buckle. All the Starlights wore golden star earrings. Sailor Star Maker's primary color was navy blue and her secondary color was violet. Around her neck were three studded dog collars and on her upper arms were a pair of arm protectors.
| Akiko Nakayama as|
Sailor Star Maker
In the musicals, Sailor Star Maker was played by Hikari Ono and Akiko Nakayama. In this continuity the Sailor Starlights' role was far smaller than that of their anime counterparts and more in line with the manga.
- Some fans have speculated that the Sailor Starlights' names and powers might be derived from the Hindu Trimurti: the Creator, the Preserver, and the Destroyer.
- The Materials Collection also listed the attacks Star Maker Relaxation (スターメイカー・リラクゼーション), Star Maker Strike (スターメイカー・ストライク), and Star Maker Orgel (スターメイカー・オルゴール) for Sailor Star Maker, but did not say what they were intended to do.
- The Manga of Naoko Takeuchi - Sailor Moon - Materials Collection - Translated by Alex Glover