Talk:Act 13 - The Last of the Shitennou, Kunzite, Appears
Um, Kamekichi is a him...and what's wrong with contractions...? Kerochan no Miko 21:47, 13 July 2006 (MST)
- If you like "him", I won't insist. Contractions are normally too informal for encyclopaedia (except in quoting & some other special cases). 210 21:53, 13 July 2006 (MST)
______ Episode Trivia - the opening credits of the episode only have "sailor venus" as usual)
Oops i think either you misunderstood me or my english is poor.
Either way thats not true.
Ayaka Komatsu was first credited in Act 7 as Minako Aino / Sailor V in Act 12 she was credited as Minako Aino / Sailor V / Venus in Act 13 till the end she was credited as only Minako Aino / Sailor Venus
The same way Rika was credited as Ami Mizuno in Act 1... Keiko Kitagama as Rei Hino in act 2 and Mew Azama in act 5 as Makoto Kino.
In Act 2 Rika was credited as Ami Mizuno / Sailor Mercury, In Act 3 Kitagama was Rei Hino / Sailor Mars and In act 6 Azama as Makoto Kino / Sailor Jupiter
Please read the Japanese... The people credited actually change from episode to episode....
Even in later episodes sometimes the actress would not be credited such as Ayaka Komatsu ins act 27 and 33
Minakoaino 22:03, 15 December 2010 (MST)
- Read the Japanese... where, exactly? I looked at the opening credits for the episode and it only had Ayaka's name and Sailor Venus'. Where are you seeing something different? Kerochan no Miko 22:20, 15 December 2010 (MST)
- In the open credits...
Usagi is shown in her bedroom (ikite yuku kotowa) Ami is shown outside a cafe (Try Get A Chance) Rei in her bedroom (Koko Arukara Tsuyoi Yume) Makoto is shown playing baseball (Gan Gan Kechirashitekou) and Minako is getting out of her limo (Raibaru Darake no mahiru)
At the bottom of the screen in Japanese are their actress and roles played. Just as the names of minor characters come up during each scene
I'm saying its like this:
- Act 1- Miyuu Sawai as Usagi Tsukino / Sailor Moon and Rika as Ami Mizuno (MERCURY IS NOT CREDITED)(The other three are not credited)
- Act 2- Rika is now credited also as Sailor Mercury and Keiko Kitagawa is credited as Rei Hino (NOT MARS) (Azama and Komatsu are not)
- Act 3- at this point Keiko Kitagawa is credited also as Sailor Mars.
- Act 5- Mew Azama is credited as Makoto Kino
- Act 6- Mew Azama is credited as Makoto Kio / Sailor Jupiter
- Act 7- Ayaka Komatsu is finally credited as Minako Aino / Sailor V
- Act 12- Ayaka Komatsu is credited as playing Minako Aino / Sailor V / Venus
- Act 13- Ayaka Komatsu is credited as playing Minako Aino / Sailor Venus and would remain so for the rest of the series.
You haven't read what I said properly. in act 12 it is different where she is credited as the Minako Aino, Sailor V and Venus. Act 13 and onwards the Sailor V was dropped. and it was just Minako Aino / Sailor Venus.
Minakoaino 01:19, 16 December 2010 (MST)
- I can't "read it properly" when what you're saying doesn't make a lot of sense, sorry. And yes, I see that in the episode 12 credits she has "Sailor V/Venus" but I still don't see the point of the trivia note that you added. Just that she wasn't being credited as Sailor V anymore, or what? Kerochan no Miko 07:22, 16 December 2010 (MST)
- That Sailor V has been dropped from the cast and would play no further role in the series in favour of Princess Sailor Venus... Isn't saying you "don't see the point", your own personal opinion? Minakoaino
- ...if I was putting something in the article about how I didn't see the point then my personal opinion might matter in this situation. Since I'm trying to figure out the reason for an addition to said article, the fact that I don't understand what you're talking about is entirely relevant and at this point I don't understand why you're being snarky for no apparent reason.
- Now that you've explained it, I'll re-word the note and see if this makes sense. Kerochan no Miko 16:53, 16 December 2010 (MST)