- In the SuperS season, Uranus and Neptune also have similar communicators.
^ Are you sure this is correct? The only time they appeared in the SuperS season was in the special, and they didn't use any kind of communicators there, and they didn't use them in the SuperS movie either if I remember correctly. Elanorea 03:49, 16 December 2006 (MST)
- I definitely don't remember seeing them in the movie, though I haven't seen the special in a very long time. Were they possibly wearing them in civilian form? If not, I'd say that sentence needs to go. Kerochan no Miko 07:25, 16 December 2006 (MST)
We see Uranus and Neptune use their communicators in both episodes 96 & 106 of the Sailor Moon S season. Also, in the anime version the name for the communicators is not the katakana approximation コミュニケター, but the kanji 通信機 (Tsūshinki) which loosely translates as "Communicator". The second lot of communicators were given the description 腕時計型の通信機 (Udedokei Kata no Tsūshinki) which loosely translates as "Wristwatch Communicator". You can mention that information if you wish - it's from the Memorial Anime Album for Sailor Moon R. ~ Fighter4luv 05:52, 6 September 2007 (MST)
- It is noted in the article that Uranus and Neptune had communicators... Kerochan no Miko 06:00, 6 September 2007 (MST)
- I think Fighter4luv was responding to Elanorea's & your comments above. And thx to Fighter4luv for providing the correct Japanese names. ^^ --210 06:45, 6 September 2007 (MST)
- You're welcome. I always like to make sure all the right terms are being used. ~ Fighter4luv 05:08, 7 September 2007 (MST)
What kind of infrastructure is in use to make these communicators work? Cellular? Ham radio? Satellite? -- DENelson83 20:48, 6 September 2007 (MST)
- Is this supposed to be a serious question? Kerochan no Miko 21:29, 6 September 2007 (MST)
- As regard to the question itself, I don't really think it's serious. As regard to whether it's supposed to be so, I've no idea. --210 08:31, 7 September 2007 (MST)
- I'd tend to say "none of the above," or "NOTA." Since they're using technologies of an era far from the present, it's likely that a very different communication network architecture is adopted. --210 08:31, 7 September 2007 (MST)
Did Usagi have one too?
I know in the first season of the anime, Usagi had her calculator-like communicator, and Ami was shown using her mini-computer and/or goggles as a communicator (actually, I'm not 100% sure about that second bit), but when the R season rolled around and Venus, Mercury, Mars, and Jupiter got their new watch-communicators, did Usagi get a new one too, or did she keep using her calculator-like one? --Azurite 21:11, 29 October 2008 (MST)