Do we want the speculation in the main character box or a seperate category?--WikiSysop 13:59, 25 August 2006 (MST)
- Keep it separate, I think. We could also discuss the mild confusion over the name (Ikuhara claims in the Memorial Album that the character's full name is Fioreail). dooky 14:47, 25 August 2006 (MST)
Fiore's dubbed actor
Fiore's English voice is provided by Steven Bednarski - who also did the voices for Chad (in the DIC dub) as well as Andrew (in S and Super S). There's a video of him on Youtube as proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jcc8N6Ggiew (This unsigned comment was left by Umino, August 23, 2010)
- I heard no mention of him playing Fiore in that video. Where is the proof? Kerochan no Miko 12:18, 24 August 2010 (MST)
- His voice sounds about right, and he's name as always been listed in the credits for Sailor Moon. I don't know where "Joel Feeney" came from. His name is nowhere on any credits. Atleast Bednarski's name appears in the CWI credits. It's clear both Andrew (in S and SuperS) and Fiore have the same voice actor. Umino 4:10, 24 August 2010 (MST)
- Your opinion that his voice "sounds about right" isn't a credible source, either. Kerochan no Miko 17:59, 24 August 2010 (MST)
- If you actually watched the video, and listened to the voices of Andrew and Fiore you'd notice it's spot on. Who else has Joey Feeney voiced? Peter Fisher? Compare Fiore's voice to Andrew's, and then to Peter Fisher. Really it's all right there. The Steven Bednarski in that video is the same one who's worked on Sailor Moon. User:Umino, 24 August 2010 (MST)
- I fixed your formatting again... please note that there's an extra : on each successive line.
- I did "actually" watch the video, but that doesn't change the fact that it's your opinion that it's Steven Bednarski's voice. Unless you can find a reliable source to prove it, it remains your opinion and therefore shouldn't be presented as truth. Kerochan no Miko 18:08, 24 August 2010 (MST)
- Same name, same voice. And I don't know, maybe the fact he's from Canada as well? It's not an opinion, but it's the closet thing I can get as proof. I think I have more evidence to show it's Steven Bednarski who voices Fiore and not Joey Fleeney. I'm still waiting to see what exactly your source is for Joey Fleeney. IMDB? Umino, 24 August 2010
- Fixed formatting again.
- Same voice in your opinion. A lot of the dub actors are from Canada. It's a very large country. That's not exactly proof, and if that's the best you have, you... pretty much have nothing, to be honest. Joel Feeney is listed on iMDB, Anime News Network, Wikipedia, Voice Chasers, and other websites. Unfortunately, the DVD itself only lists the voices of the main cast. Kerochan no Miko 20:04, 24 August 2010 (MST)
- Both IMDB and Behind the Voice Actors confirm Steven Bednarski as the voice of Fiore. Is that proof enough? (This unsigned comment was left by 22.214.171.124, 11 February 2015)