Talk:Sailor Moon in Spain
The last point of the Trivia section: "The Sailor Moon anime has been dubbed in Catalan and Galician, by different studios and dub actors, with different translations."
Maybe there's not much information to be had about them at the moment, but the presence of another two entirely separate dubs sounds to me like a pretty important point and not something to be sorted under "trivia". (And if info on them does turn up; should they have separate articles?) --Rosen 00:37, 22 January 2008 (MST)
- I wrote that Trivial. The problem is that I'm Spanish, but I live in the castillian region, the other languages are only spoken in certains areas. So, even if I have more info about it, it's not enought to make a different section or article. -- User:E.Knight
- I agree with you, Rosen, that it definitely shouldn't be under Trivia, because it's hardly a trivial fact. However, since we don't have any information on those dubs I'm not quite sure what to do with it otherwise. And if information on them shows up, I would suggest keeping it all in the same article - it's still Spain, after all, we can just make sections for the Castillian dub, the Catalan dub, whatever. Kerochan no Miko 09:20, 22 January 2008 (MST)
- That'd be a good idea. I think I could get some info about dub actors and names but, even if those languages are similar (in some grade) to Spanish, I can't understand all they say to see diferences. E.Knight
- If you could get those info, it'd be able to have a separate, dedicated section. --210 17:53, 22 January 2008 (MST)
I added a new trivia and info about the Spanish manga. I don't have all the volumes, so I couldn't give more detailed information. -- E.Knight
- I removed this sentence because it doesn't make any sense - could you please try to rephrase it?
- Some names of the chapters were kept, as "Lita", even if that was not the name of any character in French or Spanish version.
- Also, try to avoid interjecting personal opinion; if you can present facts to show the translation was flawed, do so, but don't say, "their translation was bad." Kerochan no Miko 13:06, 29 January 2008 (MST)
Why Kerochan no Miko deleted a correction i did it? (About "Make up! Sailor Senshi" Spain's dub)
Can you explain to me, why did you deleted a correction i did it?
I added an information i think it's important.
The article says:
This is not completely truth, and i explain it very clearly:
excepting the short anime Make up! Sailor Senshi included after the Sailor Moon R movie in the VHS (strangely the VHS no indicates the inclusion of the short in the cover, even more the title of the short was not translated, becoming a kind of "Easter Egg")
If you are from Spain, i think you know Sailor Moon R movie was released in Spain by "MANGA FILMS" with the title SAILOR MOON LA PELÍCULA in VHS format. The VHS includes the short anime Make up! Sailor Senshi dubbed in Castilian. Like i say, the short anime begins just after the movie. There's no indication in the cover but there is it.
Well, once more, can you explain to me, why did you deleted a correction i did it?