User talk:Kerochan no Miko
--williamF 21:39, 6 January 2010 (MST) I'm sorry that we got off on the wrong foot. I am in the progress of obtaining the anime episodes which I can obtain frame shots if needed, being able to play frame by frame. I have spotted a few things in the episodes I do have whether or not they would be classed as trivia may be up to you.
1. As Usagi knees the door of the Tsukino residence, a skeleton flashes on screen and includes her odango and ponytails. (I can provide a frame shot of this)
2. The Sailor V game joystick disappears a short time as Motoki shows Usagi how to play.
3. Moon Tiara Action appears to be controllable changing the direction from that of the initial throw.
4. セーラーＶ (Sailor V) is written on the whiteboard behind Motoki.
-- Part of the transformation scene flickers while Sailor Moon is fighting.
9. There are several references to Robocop that appear on Sailor Mercury's Goggles and computer.
10. The crows Phobos and Deimos are named and first appear in this episode.
Hey, thank you for adding images to the Sailor V articles. Silver 01:52, 1 January 2010 (MST)
That's better. Thank you, Kerochan ^^ Silver 00:53, 31 August 2009 (MST)
It's been a while since I've been on this site actively... I was looking back at the confusion we had over the Bandai page, and I wanted to say thank you for being insistent with me about the toy thing :3. I realize now that I was getting a little carried away and there are other more important things on this site to work on first. I really do appreciate the fact that you let us have a seperate toys page though. Like I've said elsewhere, it'd be awesome if wikimoon was the definitive source for everything eventually haha. Big dreams I know... Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you and that you make a great sysop :D. I'll try to make more contributions in future. --Diagnosed 03:44, 12 December 2008 (MST) Gah... forgot to preview ><. Thanks for your patience with me! --Diagnosed 03:47, 12 December 2008 (MST)
Uh, do the newer comments have to be typed on top, like an "update"? If not, feel free to move this. Anyway, thankyou so much for being so patient with me. I've been absent from the site for a year and forgot what little I learned about both wikipedia and wikimoon, I kept making mistakes. I hope I will grow to be a more responsible editor in the future, if you continue to keep me in line! ^^ I didn't even see the welcome you had given me in my talk page till just now, so thank you for that (even if the thanks were delayed a year). Thank you also for editing my text in the Nehellenia page, it reads so much better now! Oh! and I also found out how to do the '~' symbol now: its ALT plus 126, at least in my keyboard.:)CosmicUsagi 23:09, 30 April 2008 (MST)
(I hope I posted where it has to be >.>) Arigatou 4 welcoming ^^ Sailor R
Ah ok, thanks for the "lesson" :D Hombre latino
Thank you for a few edits on my misinformation. I appreciate it. Kikyounokanashii
Thanks for the kind welcome. Davi Williams 21:45, 26 March 2007 (MST)
thanks for the welcome......!! just a question for the Sailor Moon Fandom article.. there's no fanart section/links.. cant put one..?(sorry.. first time in wiki and dunno where to comment so kindly remove if not appropriate in here..thanks..) -reirei18
Man, thanks for all your hard work. It seems like you fix any mistakes I make about five minutes after I make them. Or less. (P.S. Which is clearly necessary, seeing as how I made a mistake typing this very thank you note)--Dallbun 22:18, 9 April 2007 (MST)
thanks for editing out what i've done.. it looks more organized now... ^^ -reirei18
thanks for correcting my articles, since I'm not a native speaker I always assume some common mistakes... but I hope to master it one day ^_^--StarFighter 00:59, 22 July 2006 (MST)
- Me too! ^^ 210 03:13, 22 July 2006 (MST)
Much appreciation for the image editing.--WikiSysop 00:57, 7 August 2006 (MST)
- Your selection of photos for the PGSM actors/actresses is great! Especially the one of Shibue w/ rose. So thoughtful! 210 04:17, 7 August 2006 (MST)
Thanks a bunch for copyediting all my Stars summaries. I seem to be unable to edit my own stuff effectively.--Sakky 20:28, 8 October 2006 (MST)
- Nobody can effectively copyedit their own stuff - your eyes just kind of drift over mistakes that you've made, for some reason. I'm obsessive about stuff like that and I still make stupid mistakes. ^_^; But anyway, it gives me something to do when I'm bored. Glad someone appreciates it. Kerochan no Miko 21:55, 8 October 2006 (MST)
- Can I ask a quick question? It's another Wiki thing I don't know. If someone does something and you want to "revert" it, how do you do that? Do you just go to an older version and copy and paste how it was or is there a wiki-way of doing it?--Sakky 21:05, 11 October 2006 (MST)
Thanks so much for improving my edit. I'm terrible with Wiki's codings and such. You're like a fairy with a magic wand of editing! Joyananda Gi 15:38, 28 September 2007 (MST)
Thanks for letting me know!! Joyananda Gi 16:34, 28 September 2007 (MST)
Thank you very much for fixing up all of the very minor edits I make on costume changes. LOL. I'm very anal about correctness :D WaterKnight 16:19, 17 December 2007 (MST)
Thanks for fixing up the links to Sailor Moon flowers for me.. I thought that I had more time to fix things than I had, and when I came back, you'd finished it for me. I don't know what I'll do with the lyrics - I just feel more comfortable transcribing, even if it's slightly in error sometimes. That, and if I specifically copied something off a website, I'd feel the uncontrollable urge to cite it. ;) -Malkinann 04:40, 8 December 2007 (MST)
Thank you for fixing the chapter summary of chapter 51. I was watching the episode at the time, and I saw there was no summary on the page, so I decided to write it. I'm not a English-speaker, so, even with the dictionary and subtitles helping me, some errors may appear. And I wrote the summary the way I learned reading on Heroes.Wiki page, and, of course, this is another site and I should have read the guide first, I'm sorry. Again, thank you for fixing it, and thank you for the welcome. I'll be more careful the next time. Scarlet Girl 17:17, July 16 2008 (MST).
on creating the 2000th article ^^. Elanorea 11:26, 28 January 2007 (MST)
- Thanks - it was a close competition for a little while there. ^_^ Kerochan no Miko 11:52, 28 January 2007 (MST)
- So you two were competing for the title? lol Anyway, congrats for ushering this place into its 2nd "millennium". --210 21:42, 28 January 2007 (MST)
My Personal Award
As a Chinese saying goes - although the gift is cheap, its meaning is heavy, I can't do graphics but nonetheless made this "minimalist" thing for you (you might wonder how this Wiki dummy could come up w/ the coding *hint: the Main Page* lol):
to Kerochan no Miko for the write-up of all the PGSM episode articles
210 06:50, 16 February 2007 (MST)
¡Feliz Navidad y próspero Año Nuevo, Kerochan!
Espero que lo pases muy bien y que recibas muchos regalos ^^ --Silver 16:17, 24 December 2009 (MST)