Hello, and welcome to WikiMoon! Thank you for joining the project and being willing to contribute. We hope you will continue to take part, because we can always use the help of Sailor Moon fans.
You may find these links helpful, if you haven't already seen them:
- Rules and policies
- Style guidelines
- How to write character names
- Current project needs
- Community Portal or Main Talk (for project discussion)
The lyrics translation you posted to the "Moon Revenge" article has been removed, as it was directly copy/pasted from another site. All translations need to be your own work or posted with the express permission of the translator (with that noted in the summary, if it's the case). Plagiarism will not be tolerated. Kerochan no Miko 17:59, 22 April 2009 (MST)
I didn't copy and paste. I got the lyrics off of youtube. Why did you think that I stole it? (This unsigned comment was left by SailorMoon28, April 23, 2009)
- Did you write the translation? Did you ask someone to translate it for you with the understanding it would be posted here? No? Then you stole it. Kerochan no Miko 21:42, 23 April 2009 (MST)
- I'm sorry. I'll ask if I can put the lyrics in the article next time. In fact I'll ask right now. (This unsigned comment was left by SailorMoon28, April 25, 2009)
- I don't think you quite understand. The fact that you wrote down lyrics from a song on YouTube doesn't mean that you're talking to the actual translator, or that the translator will want their work on the site. This is not acceptable, period, end of story. Kerochan no Miko 18:02, 25 April 2009 (MST)
- I'll ask her if it's really her's. (This unsigned comment was left by SailorMoon28, April 26, 2009)
- I can almost guarantee that it isn't, given that it's identical to many other translations on the web. Also, please sign your comments on talk pages (type ~~~~), and take note of how to indent consecutive comments by putting an additional : at the beginning of each line. Kerochan no Miko 23:00, 26 April 2009 (MST)
SailorMoon28, the article you created for yourself has been deleted. Please be aware that you already have a user page, and users do not get their own separate articles. Kerochan no Miko 20:19, 8 May 2009 (MST)
- Thank you for deleting it by the way, I wanted to tell you something on the [[Category:Parody]] because I know two parodies that are good this category. But I couldn't do it because it always has this weird thing there. How can I put them there? SailorMoon28 May 9, 2009.
- You would have to explain "this weird thing" that you're talking about. Kerochan no Miko 12:27, 9 May 2009 (MST)
- It is that thing that said nbsp. SailorMoon28 May 9, 2009
- I still have no idea what you're talking about. And if you want to create an article about a parody then you have to create an article before it can be part of a category. Kerochan no Miko 13:28, 9 May 2009 (MST)
- Just go to Category:Parody. You'll see what I mean. SailorMoon28 May 9, 2009
- I've been to it, and I don't see how that's preventing you from creating articles. Kerochan no Miko 13:34, 9 May 2009 (MST)
- I mean the thing that goes &.nbsp;
Category: Sailor Moon in Popular Culture
I just put the period there so you can see it. I think I'm asking you the wrong question. How do I created my own article and put it on Category: Parody? SailorMoon28 May 9, 2009
- Have you read through all the help pages and style guidelines I linked you to above?
- If you don't understand how to create articles/edit a wiki, I would suggest Googling for wiki tutorials. Kerochan no Miko 15:51, 9 May 2009 (MST)
Dear Kerochan no Miko,
- In the articles Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus I change Sailor Neptune from being the eight scout to the seventh scout and Sailor Uranus from being the seventh scout to the eighth scout because in The Bond of Destiny! The Distant Days of Uranus, it is revealed that Sailor Neptune was the seventh not the eighth. Is it O.K. with you if I change it? SailorMoon28 May 11, 2009
- SailorMoon28, I usually don't read other peoples' talk pages, so leaving me a message here doesn't do much good. If you have a question about edits to an article, the best place for that is on the talk page of the article in question.
- That being said, I changed your edits back because, as noted in the edit comments, the article is talking about the order in which the senshi were introduced and not the order in which they awakened. Sailor Uranus appeared in the series before Sailor Neptune did, and that's why she's the seventh. Kerochan no Miko 14:01, 14 May 2009 (MST)
- I was looking at the Shadow Galactica article and I just want to know what is are Star Gardeners. Are the like the Sailor Animamates in the manga or the true sailor senshi in the manga? SailorMoon28 16, May 2009
SailorMoon28, please refer to the character names guide I linked you to above. That is how we are writing character names on this wiki; please do not just randomly change them to what you want, as you did on Viluy's article. --Kerochan no Miko 23:50, 24 May 2009 (MST)
And you did it again, for reasons I still don't understand. Stop doing it. I'm tired of warning you. Kerochan no Miko 21:16, 29 June 2009 (MST)