Heart Collection I
|Title:||Heart Collection I|
|Season:||Sailor Moon S|
|Release Date:||Febuary 6, 2001|
|Audio Tracks:||Japanese, English|
|Sailor Moon S DVD chronology|
|None||Heart Collection II|
Heart Collection I was the first of the six DVDs of the third season of the Sailor Moon anime released in North America by Pioneer.
New Enemies! The Sailor Soldiers are back on the job!
Usagi and her friends would've enjoyed the peaceful rest since their last battle, but they're been studying for their high school entrance exams! Unbeknown to them, the evil Professor Tomoe and Kaolinite are plotting to conquer the world by harnessing a mysterious power found only in pure hearts. Dreams of a first kiss or honest feelings of love and admiration make innocent people targets for their sinister plan. As the Sailor Soldiers fight to stop the professor's deadly minions from stealing heart crystals, they are aided by two mysterious warriors, who have their own motives. Can they all set aside their differences to prevent a world catastrophe from occurring?
Episodes on Disc
90. Premonition of World's End? Mysterious New Senshi
91. The Rod of Love is Born! Usagi's New Transformation
92. A Beautiful Boy? The Secret of Haruka Tenou
93. Usagi's Idol! The Graceful Genius Michiru
94. Protect the Pure Heart! A Three-Way Battle
95. Leave it to the Moon for Love Aid
96. Cold Hearted Uranus? Makoto in Trouble
- The picture of Sailor Moon on the front cover was similar to one of her poses from Moon Gorgeous Meditation.