Kaguya-hime no Koibito (musical)
|This article is about the musical. For the manga short story, see Kaguya-hime no Koibito.|
No image yet.
|Name (kanji/kana):||美少女戦士セーラームーン かぐや姫の恋人|
|Name (romaji):||Bishoujo Senshi Seeraa Muun Kaguya-hime no Koibito|
|Name (translated):||Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Kaguya Hime's Beloved|
|First Performance:||September 3, 2021|
|Last Performance:||September 12, 2021|
|Number of Performances:||16|
|Previous Musical:||Nogizaka46 Version Musical 2019|
|Next Musical:||30th Anniversary Musical Festival -Chronicle-|
- You're my universe
- Birthday Song
- Takane no Lady
- Be Yourself
- Uwa no Sora
- Sweet Candy
- Naki Uta
- Snow Aria
- Enkaku Ryokou
- Sailor Call
- Wake Your Dreams!
- Enkaku Ryokou Reprise
- Kakera Reprise
- The Starry Heavens
- Christmas Present
- Yoake Mae
- The Starry Heavens (Live Version)
- Just as You Are
- Moonlight Densetsu
- Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon: Riko Tanaka
- Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury: Kanon Maekawa
- Rei Hino/Sailor Mars: Rei Kobayashi
- Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter: Kisara Matsumura
- Minako Aino/Sailor Venus: Marin Makino
- Haruka Tenou/Sailor Uranus: Shinjyu Terada
- Michiru Kaiou/Sailor Neptune: Ayana Kinoshita
- Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn: Yuuka Ide
- Setsuna Meiou/Sailor Pluto: Chisato Minami
- Chibiusa/Sailor Chibi Moon: Erena Kamata, Yurika Kobayashi
- Princess Snow Kaguya: Sayaka Okamura
- Snow Dancers: Moeko Koizumi, Ayumi Sagisaka, Ayano Nagasawa, Yuri Hirano, Sakura Morimoto, Eri Yanagida
In December 2021 the musical was made available internationally, under the title Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon: The Musical -Kaguya Hime's Beloved-, through the Japanese streaming service GLOBE CODING for the second edition of Japan 2.5D Stage Play World: Anime, Manga & Game Theater Online Festival. The festival was advertised as a worldwide streaming event, although it was not available in the Middle East, mainland China, North Korea, or Russia. The ticket granted the buyer on-demand access for two weeks, from December 10, 2021 to February 3, 2022. The musical Nogizaka46 Version Musical 2019 was also available at the same time on the service, with a separate ticket.
- While official translations of the "Kaguya-hime no Koibito" manga short story used "The Lover of Princess Kaguya," the English version of the title used by the musical production was "Kaguya Hime's Beloved" (Princess Kaguya's Beloved).
- This was the first time the short story was brought to stage, although it had a previous anime adaptation in the Sailor Moon S movie.
- This adaption of the story did not include Artemis, although he was mentioned and briefly shown as a shadow, and added Hotaru.
- While the original story included Usagi and her friends celebrating a joint birthday party for Minako and Makoto, the party in the musical was held for Minako, Makoto, and Setsuna, whose birthday falls between theirs.
- This was the first time Luna appeared in human form in the musicals, as her previous appearances in Sailor Moon - Gaiden Dark Kingdom Fukkatsu Hen and its revision was her cat form, and in Nogizaka46 Version Musical she appeared as a puppet.
- The musical was originally slated for a summer 2019 release before it was postponed to summer 2020. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it was delayed again, and ticket sales had to be limited.
- Transformations used in the musical: Moon Prism Power, Make Up, Moon Cosmic Power, Make Up, Mercury Planet Power, Make Up, Mars Planet Power, Make Up, Jupiter Planet Power, Make Up, Venus Planet Power, Make Up, Crisis, Make Up
- Attacks used in the musical: Moon Spiral Heart Attack, World Shaking, Deep Submerge, Dead Scream, Tuxedo La Smoking Bomber, Pink Sugar Heart Attack, Rainbow Moon Heartache
|This article is a stub. You can help WikiMoon by expanding it.|