Manami Wakayama (若山愛美), born December 11, 1986, in Tokyo, Japan, was the sixth actress to play Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury in the Sailor Moon musicals. Her first musical was the 2002 Winter Show Tanjou! Ankoku no Princess Black Lady (Kaiteiban), but she did not play Sailor Mercury until 2002's Mugen Gakuen - Mistress Labyrinth. Manami graduated from the role after Shin Kaguya Shima Densetsu (Kaiteiban) - Marinamoon Final in 2005. She was the second longest running actress to play Sailor Mercury, and the eighteenth longest running performer in Sera Myu history.
Since graduating from the Myu, Manami has continued to perform in smaller stage productions. She has also released a few idol DVDs.
Manami first performed as Berthier in the following musical:
- Mugen Gakuen - Mistress Labyrinth
- Mugen Gakuen - Mistress Labyrinth (Kaiteiban)
- Starlights - Ryuusei Densetsu
- Kakyuu-Ouhi Kourin - The Second Stage Final
- Shin Kaguya Shima Densetsu
- Shin Kaguya Shima Densetsu (Kaiteiban) - Marinamoon Final