Mao Mita (三田真央), born September 18, 1987, in Tokyo, Japan, was the fourth actress to play Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn in the Sailor Moon musicals. Her first show was Kaguya Shima Densetsu in 1999, and her final show was in 2000's Last Dracul.
Mao was the third longest-running Sailor Saturn.
She has made a few appearances at musical-related events, such as:
- The 10th Anniversary Festival - Ai no Sanctuary in 2002, where she appeared for the talk show and performed "Hitosuji no Hikari no Kokoro ~ Yabou no Kao."
- The 2018 event ANZA ∞ Akiko Kosaka ~Legend Forever~, in which Anza Ohyama and Akiko Kosaka performed both their own songs and many Sera Myu numbers, and joined by several actors from the Bandai musicals.
- The 2019 concert Akiko Kosaka 45th Anniversary Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Music History, which also reunited many actors from the Bandai musicals.
Mao has also performed in the Muscle Musical in Japan.
- Kaguya Shima Densetsu
- Kaguya Shima Densetsu (Kaiteiban) Natsuyasumi! Houseki Tankentai
- Shin / Henshin - Super Senshi e no Michi - Last Dracul Jokyoku