Momoko Okuyama (奥山桃子), born January 19, 1974, was the first actress to play Kou Yaten/Sailor Star Healer in the Sailor Moon musicals. Her first show was Sailor Moon Sailor Stars, and her last show was Eien Densetsu (Kaiteiban) - The Final First Stage.
She was the longest-running Sailor Star Healer actress.
Momoko has made many appearances at musical-related events, such as:
- The June 1998 Golden Week Fan Kansha to promote Shin Densetsu Kourin, where she, Hikari Ono, and Sayuri Katayama performed together.
- The 500th performance special curtain call, which happened in 2000, during the run of Shin / Henshin - Super Senshi e no Michi - Last Dracul Jokyoku. She and Hikari performed "Chasin' After You", apologizing for Sayuri not being able to attend. They then joined the other guests and cast members in group songs.
- The 10th Anniversary Festival - Ai no Sanctuary in 2002, where she appeared for the talk show and performed "Kakyuu-ouhi to Three Lights" along with Sakoto Yoshioka and Hikari.
- The 2018 event ANZA ∞ Akiko Kosaka ~Legend Forever~, in which Anza Ohyama and Akiko Kosaka performed both their own songs and many Sera Myu numbers, and were joined by several actors from the Bandai musicals. At this event, Momoko was both a guest performer and the choreographer.
- The 2019 concert Akiko Kosaka 45th Anniversary Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Music History, which also reunited many actors from the Bandai musicals.
Since performing in the musicals, she has found work as a dance instructor in a studio and as a dance coach for various musicals, including one involving former co-star and Sailor Moon actress Anza Ohyama.
Momoko performed as Kou Yaten/Sailor Star Healer in the following musicals:
- Sailor Moon Sailor Stars
- Sailor Moon Sailor Stars (Kaiteiban)
- Eien Densetsu
- Eien Densetsu (Kaiteiban) - The Final First Stage