| Sailor Galaxia and two|
Sailor Crystals were, in the manga and Sailor Moon Eternal, Star Seeds that belonged to the Sailor Senshi. (In the anime, they were just called "true Star Seeds.") According to Kou Yaten's explanation in Act 54, all planets and people grew from Star Seeds born in the Galaxy Cauldron. Special Star Seeds grew into Sailor Crystals, and were sent to planets to grow and develop with that planet, and eventually become its guardian Senshi.
The term "Sailor Crystal" was also used to refer to the transformation items that the Senshi used to transform into their "Super" forms in the manga; the heart-shaped transformation crystals might have been the actual Sailor Crystals belonging to the Sailor Senshi.
In the musicals, both of the terms "true Star Seeds" and "Sailor Crystal" were used. The terms "Sailor Crystal Seed" and "Crystal Seed" were also introduced in Sailor Moon Sailor Stars and its revision. In Eien Densetsu, Sailor Mitis Kerokko stated that one could not take a Sailor Senshi's Star Seed if she was not transformed.
Known Sailor Crystals
- Mercury Crystal - belonged to Sailor Mercury
- Mars Crystal - belonged to Sailor Mars
- Jupiter Crystal - belonged to Sailor Jupiter
- Venus Crystal - belonged to Sailor Venus
- Pluto Crystal - belonged to Sailor Pluto
- Uranus Crystal - belonged to Sailor Uranus
- Neptune Crystal - belonged to Sailor Neptune
- Saturn Crystal - belonged to Sailor Saturn
- Silver Crystal - belonged to the Moon matriarchy
- Pink Moon Crystal - belonged to Sailor Chibi Moon
- Golden Crystal - belonged to Prince Endymion
- Saffer Crystal - belonged to Sailor Galaxia
- Cosmos Crystal - belonged to Guardian Cosmos
- According to Naoko Takeuchi's notes, the Sailor Starlights' Sailor Crystals were contained in their transformation brooches.
- The Manga of Naoko Takeuchi - Sailor Moon - Materials Collection - Translated by Alex Glover