Sailor Moon and Wedding Peach
- The "Love Angels" have powers similar to the Inner Senshi, and they were discovered in similar ways.
- They fight "Devils" which look and behave very much like Youma.
- The two lead male characters, Limone and Viento, have personalities similar to Tuxedo Mask and the evil version of Prince Endymion, respectively.
- Characters used attacks similar to those used by the Sailor Senshi, such as in episode 20, when Wedding Peach threw her tiara in a move similar to Sailor Moon's attack Moon Tiara Action.
- The "Fighting Angel" outfits were inspired by the Senshi's sailor fuku. (Kazuko Tadano, the character designer of the earlier seasons of the Sailor Moon anime, was also the character designer for Wedding Peach.)
- Sukehiro Tomita, one of the writers for the Sailor Moon anime, was the creator of and writer for Wedding Peach, which led to some similarities in the "monster of the day" episode structure.
| "Rei" and "Ami" in|
- In episode five of the series, two girls who closely resembled Rei and Ami were visible in front of a crowd.