The "P" in Luna P
I read that the "P" in Luna P stands for the planet Pluto. Does anyone here know if this is true? If it is, I think it would be worth mentioning in the article. Thank you. Jecowa 09:34, 10 October 2008 (MST) Here's some places that mention that "P" stands for Pluto. None of them have proof that it means this, but the explanation makes sense. Talking to Puu seemed to be one of the main functions of Luna P in series R. Jecowa 12:37, 10 October 2008 (MST)
- I really don't see why "P" should stand for Pluto. I've been told that adding a P to a name is more "cutesy" or something, but even if that's not true I'd need a serious official source to say that it's supposed to mean "Pluto." Kerochan no Miko 18:49, 10 October 2008 (MST)
Luna P - Pink Moon Stick - Luna P?
But...the article doesn't say that Luna P transformed permanently. It just says it transformed into the Pink Moon Stick, which is true? I don't understand your point? Kerochan no Miko 16:12, 2 August 2009 (MST)
- Yeah, I misinterpreted it. I've always thought the change was permanently. Sorry I was bored.--Silver 17 17:32, 2 August 2009 (MST)
- I changed that a bit because I think Luna P is actually giving the Stick to her instead of transforming into it. She asks for power, then she calls out her mother name, and Luna P teleports in. I think it's sort of like the "messaging service" in the anime; Luna P is able to send items to the present from the future.--Silver 05:33, 5 September 2009 (MST)
- Changed it back. Chibi Moon wishes for a weapon, Luna P appears, then fades out as the Pink Moon Stick appears. Looks like a transformation to me, and the manga isn't the anime. Kerochan no Miko 09:45, 5 September 2009 (MST)
According to the extras in the DVD Heart Collection III, Luna P was said to have been created by Sailor Mercury in the future.
According to what extra? Who said that? Kerochan no Miko 05:56, 1 May 2012 (MST)
- In the menu, there was an "extra" selection with a gallery and description for each character, the third dvd contained Chibimoon's profile and said: "it was said that Luna P had been built by Sailor Mercury of the future". --Sailorsimon 11:56, 1 May 2012 (MST)
- Incidentally, this info is also present in the SMR Nakayoshi Album (worded roughly in the same manner). Maybe that's where it came from. --YnK 12:58, 1 May 2012 (MST)
- I'd say we should go with that as a source instead. Kerochan no Miko 16:39, 1 May 2012 (MST)
- Again, thank you for the info YnK, you're amazing darling!!! Love you!!! --Sailorsimon 18:21, 1 May 2012 (MST)