Talk:The Rod of Love is Born! Usagi's New Transformation
very cute image, but how is the image important to the plot of the episode? the episode title is that Usagi gets a new power, please change the image. (This unsigned comment was left by Pikamoonlove, October 23, 2008)
- The point of a wiki is to make contributions, not just demand that other people do so. Kerochan no Miko 13:03, 23 October 2008 (MST)
- I personally prefer to include funny, interesting, and/or original images in the episode summaries rather than just pics about Sailor Moon attacking or an enemy performing magic. It's a show focused on magical powers, yes, but the Sailor Moon universe has much more things other than that. --Silver 08:40, 18 September 2009 (MST)
Neo-Queen Serenity and King Endymion?
Hmm I was re-watching the scene in which the
Silver Crystal becomes the pink, heart-shaped crystal Crystal Star becomes the Cosmic Moon Compact and I noticed that when the Rod is granted to Princess Serenity and Prince Endymion, you can hear two voices other than Usagi and Mamoru's:
Usagi: This, born from our combined power, is...?
Female adult voice (Neo-Queen's?): The legendary rod...
Male adult voice (King's?): Spiral Heart Moon Rod (or rather, "Supairaru Haato Muun Roddo" love the pronunciation Xd)
Usagi: The legendary Spiral Heart Moon Rod...
Nekonell: NEEKONERUUUU!! (Ok, that was unnecesary)
The male voice sounds much like Mamoru's with a more dramatical tone, but the female is clearly different. I know there's not mention on the credits of the Neo-Queen or King, but anyway let me know what you think. --Silver 08:40, 18 September 2009 (MST)
- That's funny, I don't see the Silver Crystal turning into a pink, heart-shaped crystal. I just see Usagi's brooch changing shape. Kerochan no Miko 12:27, 18 September 2009 (MST)
- Eh? That was not my point, but the Silver Crystal (do we consider the crystal within the Crystal Star the Silver Crystal, right?) do turn into a pink, heart-shaped crystal. If you don't consider the Silver Crystal being the same object as the pink crystal, then we could not consider the Cosmic Heart Compact an "upgrade to the Crystal Star", either. Who knows? Maybe the new brooch just appeared suddenly, replacing the Crystal Star. --Silver 13:44, 18 September 2009 (MST)
- I have been over this debate far too many times on this wiki and I have no desire whatsoever to revive it. There is no specific canon evidence that the Silver Crystal turned into a pink heart-shaped crystal just because the brooch had a pink heart-shaped crystal on it. Nor is there evidence that it turned into a tiny star-shaped crystal just because the Eternal Moon Article had one of those inside of it. The brooch did change form into the Cosmic Heart Compact, yes. But there is nothing to say that the heart-shaped crystal inside of it was the Silver Crystal, given that when the Silver Crystal showed up it was neither pink nor heart-shaped.
- That is my last word on the subject and unless someone brings up something canonical that points at the heart-shaped or star-shaped crystals and says "THIS IS THE SILVER CRYSTAL ALL SHAPED FUNNY" then it can not be stated on this wiki that it was the Silver Crystal. Period, end of story, I'm not discussing this any more. Kerochan no Miko 13:58, 18 September 2009 (MST)
- Maybe you didn't noticed it, but my post on the "Silver Crystal being metamorphic" was all about this you just said. My point was to let some kind of message to that users that would like to discuss the identity of the brooch crystals, kind of what you said above, so it won't repeat itself over and over again (as I guess it did after reading your comment above). I you bother to read my post, you'll see "...yes, we can see the Silver Crystal regain its shine within the broken Crystal Star and take the form of a pink, heart-shaped crystal but nobody said `It's the Silver Crystal´. Now, I don't understand why you do look so pissed off (with me, or in general, I don't care), I'm being a WikiMoonie for only one month an a half and I've never discussed this with you in that time. So what if I said that the crystal was turning pink? I was talking about voices, and I said the freakin pink crystal thing because I was re-watching the scene to watch the transformation of the brooch. You're always talking about points, and that was not mine. Did I said something wrong? Ok, then I'm sorry. Forgive me, because that was not my intention. --Silver 14:23, 18 September 2009 (MST)
- Oh, and if you bother to read my post, you'll see "...yes, we can see the Silver Crystal regain its shine within the broken Crystal Star and take the form of a pink, heart-shaped crystal but nobody said `It's the Silver Crystal´". Okay? I think that says it all, I just used the wrong wording at the start of this discussion. But it's not such a big deal.--Silver 15:21, 18 September 2009 (MST)
- You stated that "the Silver Crystal becomes the pink, heart-shaped crystal" as though it was fact. It isn't. That's why I corrected you.
- I realize that you haven't been around for previous discussions of this, but in the past people have pounced on such wordings as proof for their point of view, therefore I can't just let it pass. Kerochan no Miko 15:38, 18 September 2009 (MST)
- Okay, I've already said my ultimate opinion about this in the Silver Crystal talk page, so at least you won't see me mentioning it again. Maybe I'm being too honest but sometimes you are quite brusque with your comments/replies. Anyway, I know your intentions are good, so thank you for being so patient. --Silver 15:55, 18 September 2009 (MST)
Usagi's new catchphrase at the start of this ep
You know how Usagi/Sailor Moon normally says "in the name of the moon, I will punish you," or something close to that? In this episode's intro, she said something different that sounded like "hissatsu waza oshiyoki yo!" But I can't be sure. Can anyone verify? --Azurite 23:31, 6 January 2013 (MST)
- Sounds to me like "shin hissatsu waza de oshiokiyo" - Viz subs it as "With my new sure-fire technique, I'll punish you". Kerochan no Miko (talk) 18:41, 28 March 2017 (MST)