User talk:Angie Y.
Server help for a new wiki
I need help. Which server is WikiMoon on? --User:Angie Y.
- WikiMoon is actually hosted on GoDaddy. -- DENelson83 20:13, 15 July 2006 (MST)
- Coincidence. I want to know why you need to know that server information in the first place, though.--WikiSysop 12:14, 16 July 2006 (MST)
I'm making a Code Lyoko wiki with a friend of mine. --User:Angie Y.
Angie, please refrain from using the edit summary box as a means to promote your fanfic ideas. If you want to discuss plot elements, there are much better places for it. Kerochan no Miko 00:41, 4 April 2009 (MST)
Angie, the information in articles needs to be factual and not speculation or conjecture. Please stop inserting your own personal opinions into them unless you can back information up with actual canon evidence. Kerochan no Miko 12:09, 22 April 2009 (MST)
- I'm repeating the previous request - you must have actual proof of something before you put it in an article. You can not claim that something is true because of speculation or because it's your personal opinion. If you have an interview or a magazine article or something with facts to back it up, then yes, you can say that. But you can't claim that, for example, Makoto was popular with boys simply because a child at Kirari Super Live called her name. That's mere speculation. Kerochan no Miko 11:52, 17 May 2009 (MST)
- I just told you this and you went ahead and did it again. Either you're not paying attention or you just don't care about the rules, and either way I'm starting to get a little frustrated here. Please follow the guidelines! Kerochan no Miko 11:51, 19 May 2009 (MST)
The deaths of monsters of the day
Sometimes, I don't like it when the monsters are killed. Why can't they become human or good? :'( Angie Y. 20:19, 22 March 2009 (MST)
- More "refreshed" enemies?? The anime is always saving the bosses, I think that's enough, otherwise the Earth would become overpopulated ^^ --Silver 06:38, 10 October 2009 (MST)
Talk Page Conversations
Angie, you'll note that on talk pages, each new comment is indented farther than the one before it? This is intended to help easily follow the flow of conversation. In order to do this, you need to add a : at the beginning of the line you add, then an additional : for each reply.
For example, note the conversation at the top of your talk page - the first line doesn't have a :, the second comment has one, the third has two, and so on and so forth. I've been editing your talk page comments to follow this, but please start to do it yourself in the future. It makes things much easier to read. Kerochan no Miko 19:06, 7 April 2009 (MST)
Ah, sorry! I should have remembered. How stupid of me. Angie Y. 11:54, 17 May 2009 (MST)
Angie Y., please do not insert personal opinion or commentary into articles. Words such as "unfortunately" are opinion, as is noting that a monster-of-the-day didn't sing well. Just stick to facts, please. Kerochan no Miko 18:55, 24 April 2010 (MST)
Sure. Angie Y. 18:56, 24 April 2010 (MST)
I removed your opinion from the Amazon Trio article again ("It is likely a term of affection rather than an insult.") Last warning. Don't do it again. Kerochan no Miko 20:10, 26 April 2010 (MST)
Angie Y., you have been told repeatedly not to insert opinion into articles. Last time you were told it was your final warning, and you just did it again.
The edit in question was on the Sailor Luna article, which read: In the Special Act, she appeared in both her human and plushie forms, but it was never explained why she kept her powers when the others lost theirs. This is true. It is unknown, because there is no official word on it. However, you added the sentence: However, it is shown that when the Senshi held the Legendary Sword up to the sky and a golden thunderbolt struck them, she too as bathed in a gold light for a moment. Did the Legendary Sword have anything to do with it. Nobody knows. You may think so, but it isn't fact, and therefore your opinion and therefore does not belong in the article.
As a result, you have been temporarily banned for two weeks. Continued rules violations will result in a permanent ban, so I advise you stop doing it. Kerochan no Miko 13:08, 6 May 2010 (MST)
Home Ec Teacher
It was... a nameless home ec teacher. Anything else is your opinion and, thus, not allowed in the wiki per the style guidelines. Kerochan no Miko 17:20, 17 October 2010 (MST)
I also note that you've been warned repeatedly not to insert your opinion into articles. Please let me know if I'm not being clear about this or something doesn't make sense, because it seems like you're doing it consistently and I dislike having to lecture people about following rules. Kerochan no Miko 17:22, 17 October 2010 (MST)
I'm not putting my POV in anything. I do notice, however, that the students go from class to class in the show. In real life you usually stay in one room for MOST of the day. Angie Y. 17:28, 17 October 2010 (MST)
- Yes, you are putting your POV in. You think that the home ec teacher is Higure Akiyama without any proof - that's your opinion. You think that Nephrite tried to kill Dark Mercury "in a fit of insane rage" - unless he said "I'M TRYING TO KILL YOU IN A FIT OF INSANE RAGE" then his emotions at the time are your opinion. You think that the girl with the old man who picked up the dog in Act 18 is his daughter - if he doesn't say that's his daughter then it's your opinion. Is this making any sense to you? Kerochan no Miko 17:35, 17 October 2010 (MST)
- No, not really. :( Angie Y. 17:36, 17 October 2010 (MST)
- Okay... what part is confusing?
- Let me try to re-state it: If something is not explicitly stated within the series, it isn't a fact. Anything that isn't a fact cannot be included within the article. So unless someone says "this is my daughter" or a canon source states that Character B is Character A's daughter, then that isn't a fact. That's an opinion. Opinion doesn't belong in articles. Kerochan no Miko 18:29, 17 October 2010 (MST)
Guest voice in the episode Wanting More Power! Mako's Lost Path
I think there was a guest voice in the dubbed episode called People Who Need People also known as Wanting_More_Power!_Mako's_Lost_Path. A voice said Hey Darien can you come here a second" and it sounds like the same guy who voices the [] and that guy is []. I'm not saying it was him but if it was, maybe he should have a credit on the People Who Need People page. Thanks! Sailor sunshine 19:14, 13 November 2010 (MST)
I think in the Sailor Pluto article or the Space-Time_Door it should be noted that Pluto opned the door in episode Journey_to_the_Future!_Battle_in_the_Space-Time_Corridor. Also, this may seem unimportant, In the Simpsons epsiode "'Tis the Fifteenth Season" The couch is a street bench in Japan, and everyone is a famous anime character: Homer is Ultraman, Marge is Jun from Science Ninja Team Gatchaman, Lisa is Usagi Tsukino, the protagonist from Sailor Moon, Bart is Astro Boy and Maggie is Pikachu from Pokémon. Here is a link to prove it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5vuzfdmsDo Maybe that should go in an article somewhere. Thanks! Sailor sunshine 23:39, 26 December 2010 (MST)
- I have a question that I want answered. I'll remove it and put it in the talk page, if that's your beck-and-call, okay? Angie Y. 17:59, 17 October 2011 (MST)
- If you want to discuss something then you need to put it somewhere that it can be discussed. Kerochan no Miko 18:08, 17 October 2011 (MST)
Alright, then. Angie Y. 18:09, 17 October 2011 (MST)
Your edit to the Naru Osaka article was removed, as the statement that Naru was "a far more sympathetic character" is your opinion. I know it's been a while since you were told this, but it's still wiki policy not to put personal opinion into articles; please don't do it again. Kerochan no Miko 16:50, 16 November 2012 (MST)