The attacks section is a grammatical mess, but I don't feel comfortable rearranging it, as I am away from my manga and I have no idea what attack does what off of the top of my head. Davi Williams 19:38, 17 May 2007 (MST)
- Those are all anime attacks anyway - I fixed it grammatically, and put them in a sub-category under anime. Kerochan no Miko 01:21, 18 May 2007 (MST)
My mistake, meant to type anime and typed manga instead. Thanks. Davi Williams 17:54, 18 May 2007 (MST)
I know there is no consensus on the manga attack name for the quartet, however their anime attack is taken directly from the official subs and thus there's not really a need for an agreement in that case, hence couldn't I create articles for those attacks such as Colliding Ball.-- Sailor Simon.
- Yes, there is a need for agreement in that case, especially considering that I don't think the articles need to be created at all. See the talk page for PallaPalla. Kerochan no Miko 12:43, 1 May 2010 (MST)
I've never seen anywhere that the quartet members were sisters, where does that information come from? And if it's true why does the family section says: Unknown? -- Sailor Simon.
- It's in the Materials Collection. And if it says that then it needs to be changed. Kerochan no Miko 19:35, 1 June 2010 (MST)
- Thanks that's why I was confused, it was the only article to mention it, plus you know in the anime it was never made clear like the ayakashi sisters who often used the terms onee sama or imoto. -- Sailor Simon.
Cloverway Dub Actress
I played a compilation clip of JunJun to Mary Long and she informed me that it isn't her. So now we have 2 Amazon Quartet (CeleCele and JunJun) that we don't have confirmed voices for. Just like Karen Dwyer (who played BesuBesu) they probably weren't in the end credits. Hopefully now that I'm in touch with John Stocker, he'll remember who voiced them. Fingers crossed! -Corza Moon (talk) 19:09, 22 February 2020 (EST)
- Here's an extract from a scheduling sheet I received from one of the crew from Optimum. "Junjun" is the correct spelling they decided to use, and she was voiced by Brandi Ward.  -Corza Moon (talk) 08:26, 24 April 2020 (EDT)